X
Collapse
Primeira Anterior Próxima Última

• Filtrar
  • Tempo
  • Show
Clear All

Mercedes B200 Turbo

Fui no outro dia experimentar um a pedido de um familiar que está interessado. Sei que é um carro raro e não encontro muita informação sobre ele na net, pelo que espero aqui arranjar mais alguma info.

Começo por dizer que apesar de não achar o B um carro bonito, este até acaba por ser interessante. O motor é agradável, os 193 cv estão lá mas chegam tranquilamente e sem sustos. Típico Mercedes.
    O carro é muito versátil e fácil de conduzir, caixa precisa, boa posição de condução e um pisar firme mas não desconfortável.

Achei que peca por ter uma direcção demasiado leve, e alguns plásticos interiores são de fraca qualidade.

A minhas questões são:

- O motor 2.0 com turbo é de origem Mercedes mesmo?
    - Alguns problemas crónicos que se saiba?
    - Alguém aqui tem ou teve contacto com um?

Fiz uma pesquisa rápida no google e falam em problemas no turbo, mas isso já foi há uns anos! Por isso acredito que esteja ultrapassado...

Destaco este post de um membro do benzworld:

Actually to me M.B. B200 Turbo is an unreliable car! I bought a 2007 model last year while it was on 14000 kms milage. I use it as my second car and very rarely! The steering is disaster! the turning circle is too much and to park my car or to get to car park in my work plase I have to do steering 10 times! I had also stalling experience once when I start to accelerate and drive but not faced with same problem again! one other problem I faced (at 19000 kms milage only) behind a red light when i start to move after gear one, second then suddenly car stopped!!! while gear box was ingage no movement and I forced to stop the car in the street and bcs it was holiday (5 am on the way to air port) no help from Mercedes emergency service!!! even when I send sms to their mobile and they called me at 11 am (when they woke up probably after a nice sleep!!!!) they said they can not help me and what they can do is only to send a car carrier to pick up mt car but due to holidays their authorised dealer (garage) refused to accept and I forced to spent more than USD 90 to get my car to my car park and at first working day to sent it to Garage!!! The interesting part is tt they said disk and clutch pad must change and they have no parts in Iran at all and I must wait 2 weeks they can order and get it fm Germany!!!! BTW it was very unexpectable a car at 19000 kms face such problem. Also very interesting to know a disk and clutch pad for B200 Turbo cost About USd 1,100.00 plus maintainence and labor I guess will be ttly about USD 1400~1500!!!!
    Thanks god I have my old OPEL VECTRA 1995 which is still under 100K milage and work prefectly.
    Any way I do not recomd anyone to buy B Class no matter which engin capacity or engine type!!!

Comentário

Obrigado mas a minha ideia era mesmo relato na 1ª pessoa....

Mas já percebi que não será fácil, dado que segundo consta só se venderam 5 em PT com aquele motor.

Comentário

Vai ser muito dificil encontrares um relato, mais valia pedir de um Gallardo ou de um 599

Comentário

AD fim dos posts Desktop

Collapse

Ad Fim dos Posts Mobile

Collapse
        Working...
        X