Primeira Anterior Próxima Última

• Filtrar
  • Tempo
  • Show
Clear All

Toyota i-road concept (2013)

Toyota i-road concept teaser video revelado antes da chegada a Genebra

With 1+1 tandem-seating

At the beginning of the month Toyota showed the first picture with the i-road concept and now they have released a teaser video.
    Set to make its public debut next week in Geneva, the Toyota i-road concept will be a zero-emission vehicle featuring a 1+1 tandem-seating arrangement. It was conceived for city driving and is being described as "a compact, fun and emission-free personal mobility concept." The main purpose of the concept is to offer "quick and efficient urban transport for two people."
    At the Geneva Motor Show next week Toyota will also showcase the production version of the Auris Touring Sports and the new RAV4 which will make its debut on European territory.

Source: Toyota

i-Road
    Com este nome a Toyota que se prepare para um processo apresentado pela Apple.

Comentário

Geneva motor show: Toyota i-Road

Toyota has unveiled a new three-wheeled electric vehicle at theGeneva motor show. The Toyota i-Road is just 850mm wide and is designed for easy maneuverability on city streets.

The three-wheel i-Road seats two people in tandem under a weatherproof cover and body. It can be driven without a crash helmet, and Toyota says the cabin has a ‘car-like environment’.
      The i-Road is 2350mm long, 1445mm high and has a 1700mm wheelbase. The narrow width means that up to four i-Roads could be parked in a single car parking bay.
      The zero-emissions, all-electric powertrain uses a lithium-ion battery to power two 2kW motors mounted in the front wheels.

The driving range is around 30 miles, after which the battery can be fully recharged from a conventional domestic power supply in three hours.
      The i-Road uses a lean actuator and gearing mounted above the front suspension member, linked via a yoke to the left and right front tyres, to balance the vehicle during cornering.

Toyota refers to the system as ‘Active Lean’ technology. An ECU calculates the required degree of lean based on steering angle, vehicle speed and information provided by a gyro-sensor.
      The system automatically moves the tyres up and down in opposite directions, applying lean angle to counteract the centrifugal force of cornering.

Toyota hasn’t yet said when the i-Road would be likely to reach production or how much it could cost.

Comentário

El Toyota i-Road deixa-se ver inclinando-se nas curvas
        50km de autonomia elétrica.
        Comprimento: 2.350mm
        Altura: 1.445mm
        Largura: 850mm
        Distância entre eixos: 1.700mm

Editado pela última vez por BLADERUNNER; 04 March 2013, 08:13.

Comentário

Eles vão mesmo produzir isto.
          Concepts com limpa párabrisas, e interior com botão 4 piscas, e manete vulgar atrás do volante?

Pelo andar da carruagem não deverá ser muito diferente do Twizy, ou seja, homologado como quadriciclo.
          Mas parece ser bem mais divertido por se deitar nas curvas

Tem um aspecto estranho, devido às dimensões ultra-compactas.
          Poderia crescer meio metro, conseguir mais espaço para o hipotético passageiro, e talvez alguma bagagem, e mesmo assim seria mais curto que um iQ.

Comentário

Comentário

Isso tem programa de meia carga? E opção de suprimir a centrifugação?

Comentário

Em Genebra:

Comentário

Apesar de ser apenas uma produção digital, parece-me divertido...
                  Uma coisinha destas com mais do que os 14cv com que vem, poderia ser um brinquedo para o dia-a-dia deveras interessante

Comentário

50km autonomia = Fiasco!

Até ponderava comprar uma coisa destas para ir para o trabalho, mas com 50km de autonomia torna-se complicado.. e imagino o preço!!

Comentário

Toyota confirma a produção em série do i-Road

Al i-Road lo vimos y tocamos en el pasado Salón de Ginebra del mes de marzo. Entonces nos preguntamos "¿pero esto qué es?". Pues bien, a estas alturas ya lo debes saber bien... Se trata de una suerte de Twizy a la nipona, capaz de tumbar en las curvas, de una manera similar a cómo lo haría unPiaggio MP3, pero completamente carrozado.

No es que el Twizy haya supuesto, por el momento, un enorme éxito comercial, pero la realidad es que con las expectativas de que las ciudades europeas cierren sus núcleos urbanos a cualquier cosa que emita CO2, este tipo de aparatos podría tener una inusitada demanda a medio plazo.

Toyota confirmó la semana pasada que producirá en serie este peculiar vehículo urbano, en principio para un programa de movilidad eléctrica urbana de Japón. Pero iniciada la producción, nada les evitará pasar a la exportación masiva del aparato, aunque habrá que ver a qué precio sale.

Con una autonomía de 50 kilómetros y una punta de 45 km/h, sacarlo por más de 9.000€ sería problemático para sus expectativas de ventas.

Comentário

Comentário

Toyota i-Road starts testing in Tokyo | Autocar

Toyota
                          says the first phase of real-world testing of the all-electric i-Road will determine how it copes in the urban environment.A range of testers, including industry experts and the general public will run a fleet of ten i-Road vehicles, and will feed back information on what it's like to drive, how easy it is to use and driver satisfaction.

The i-Road is powered by two in-wheel electric motors, producing a combined output of 5.4bhp. It has a top speed of 28mph, with a range of just over 30 miles, if driven economically. Charging takes just over three hours from a standard domestic supply.

Measuring 2350mm long by 1445mm high and with a wheelbase of 1700mm, up to four i-Roads could be parked in a single standard car parking bay. The i-Road also includes Toyota's 'Active Lean' technolgy, which alloys the vehicle to lean into corners according to information gathered from a gyro sensor.
                          A concept version of the i-Road was revealed at the Geneva motor show last year, but the test version has been adjusted to improve visibility and ease of use. Toyota says the 300kg i-Road should be "as nimble to handle in traffic as a scooter, but with car-like stability".

The company has confirmed up to 70 units of the two-seat i-Road will also begin testing in the French city of Grenoble later this year.

Comentário

Ao vivo de Paris:

Comentário

Mais algumas:

Comentário

AD fim dos posts Desktop

Collapse

Ad Fim dos Posts Mobile

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X