Collapse
Primeira Anterior Próxima Última

• Filtrar
  • Tempo
  • Show
Clear All

Hyundai i-blue Advanced Eco-Dynamic Vehicles

-blue Package Content:

While the individual models differ in the exact combination of i-blue features, the overall package comprises advances in drag reduction, increased engine and transmission efficiency, and chassis fine-tuning.

Aerodynamic Improvements:
    To achieve a major (up to 10%) reduction in Cd drag coefficient, the i-blue package includes:

∑ Vehicle specific full under-floor streamlining
    ∑ Aerodynamically optimized wheel housings, front and rear
    ∑ Optimized front air intake and rear spoiler

Powertrain
    Elements that combine to achieve a major reduction in fuel consumption include:

∑ Increasing the inner motor efficiency by reducing driveline friction, using low friction oil, and optimizing the cooling system
    ∑ Changing the engine software control. For example, controlling injection pressure and engine cycle timing, along with enhanced exhaust re-treatment rates, and lowering the engine idling speed
    ∑ Fitting an ECU controlled gear change indicator (shift indicator)
    ∑ Adopting the Bosch Start & Stop system (incl. intelligent generator)

Chassis
    In order to maximize both aerodynamic and fuel efficiency gains, the chassis will be further fine-tuned. Changes include:
    ∑ Suspension lowered by circa 15-20mm
    ∑ Adoption of very low resistance Michelin tires (i30: 205/55 R16) with increased tyre pressure

Transmission
    Hyundai research has shown that changing from a 5 to a 6-speed gearbox and extending the top three ratios delivers a significant reduction in engine speeds with a corresponding reduction in consumption and emissions. Changes include:
    ∑ Replacing 5-speed with 6-speed manual gearboxes
    ∑ Extending the ratios of the top three gears
    ∑ Mounting the shift indicator directly in the instrument display

i-blue Vehicle Range

i30 blue
    With the 90PS new 1.6CRDi diesel engine, the i30 5-door emits an impressively low 125 g/km CO2. With the i-blue package, this is reduced by 15.2% lowering the CO2 emissions to just 106g/km. Naturally, this percentile reduction is also reflected in reduced fuel consumption.

i10 blue
    Introduced in 2007, the i10 brought a new sophistication to the entry level of the Hyundai range. The highly economic 75PS new 1.1CRDi 5-door already has a very low emission level of just 114 g/km CO2. With the essential elements of the i-blue package, this can be reduced to just 95 g/km. A meaningful 17% reduction.

i10 blue CNG
    The ultimate solution of an ecologically optimized vehicle however is achieved through the bivalent combination of the newly developed 0.8L 3-cylinder turbocharged engine (98PS) and a CNG application. In this package, the i10 blue CNG reaches class leading level of just 65g/km CO2.

deleted

Comentário

copiar em quê? ser azul?

Comentário

Realmente não percebi essa da cópia...

Quanto aos conceitos , que venham mais desses.

Comentário

deleted

Comentário

E eu que ainda nem tinha visto o i10

Comentário

O I10 ja k vai sair entretanto podia ja trazer esta versão...

Comentário

AD fim dos posts Desktop

Collapse

Ad Fim dos Posts Mobile

Collapse
              Working...
              X