X
Collapse
Primeira Anterior Próxima Última

• Filtrar
  • Tempo
  • Show
Clear All

Novo motor da Audi - 1.8 TFSI

"A Audi deu a conhecer o novo motor 1.8 TFSI, que utiliza a sua mais recente tecnologia de injecção a gasolina, cuja experiência foi alcançada nas pistas, com o culminar nas vitórias em Le Mans.
    Além deste sistema, o bloco de quatro cilindros utiliza um turbo compressor para debitar 160 cavalos de potência e 165 Nm de binário entre as 1500 e as 4200 rpm. Associado ao A3 de transmissão manual, o 1.8 TFSI alcança uma economia de consumo de 7,3 litros a cada 100 quilómetros percorridos.
    Esta unidade será fabricada simultaneamente em Gyor, na Hungria, e em Dalian, na China, a partir deste Outono, sendo o primeiro bloco de injecção directa a gasolina a entrar naquele mercado asiático. Com estas características, o 1.8 TFSI será um motor de cariz global, sendo capaz de cumprir as mais rígidas normais ambientais."

Como já devem saber, este motor também equipa o novo Audi A4 e o A5...Gostava de saber se têm de conhecimento de como é que se comporta com os referidos carros, ou com qualquer outro carro...

Acho pouco só 165Nm para um 1.8 turbo se bem que pelo que parece a finalidade do motor é a agradabilidade e economia mas mesmo assim...

EDIT: já vi que não é o valor máximo, sendo este 250Nm. Mas para isso a frase devia ser "Sempre acima de 165Nm nesta faixa de rotação tal tal..."

Comentário

Salvo erro no novo A4 e A5 debita 170cv

Comentário

Originalmente Colocado por Bodygard Ver Post
        Acho pouco só 165Nm para um 1.8 turbo se bem que pelo que parece a finalidade do motor é a agradabilidade e economia mas mesmo assim...

EDIT: já vi que não é o valor máximo, sendo este 250Nm. Mas para isso a frase devia ser "Sempre acima de 165Nm nesta faixa de rotação tal tal..."
        Pelo que já lí, são mesmo sempre 250 disponíveis...

Comentário

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Issut...eature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m9iyD...eature=related

Videos sobre esse motor

Comentário

Este motor não é novo. Pelo menos o 1.8 de 160 cvs. Já é de 2007

Comentário

Potencia máxima - 160cv às 6200 rpm

Par máximo - 250Nm das 1500 às 4500 rpm

Comentário

El motor de gasolina menos potente, 1.8 TFSI, es un cuatro cilindros de inyección directa y turboalimentado; tiene 1,8 l de cilidrada y da 170 CV (este motor lo estrenó el A3, con 160 CV, más información).

Pelo menos no A5 vai ter 170 cvs

Comentário

Comentário

Ficará deveras interessante no A3.

Poderia marcar presença no novo Ibiza também.

Comentário

Comentário

Num teste realizado com este motor á nova A4 Avant, falam bastante bem do motor...

An Audi A4 is the staple fare of a certain type of affluent middle manager with a status to protect. Perceived as less brash than a BMW 3 Series, an A4 should suggest discretion and subtle good taste. Fine, but there are snags with this argument.

SPECIFICATIONS
                        Model: Audi A4 Avant 1.8 TFSI
                        Price: from £23,400, on sale now
                        Engine: 1,798cc, four cylinders, 16 valves, turbocharger, 160bhp at 4,500-6,200rpm, 184lb ft at 1,500-4,500rpm
                        Transmission: six-speed manual (Multitronic auto optional), front-wheel drive
                        Performance: 140mph, 0-62 in 8.9sec, 39.2mpg official average
                        CO2: 172g/km

First, today's 3 Series is quite demure by current BMW standards, but the latest A4 (the estate-car Avant), the subject of this test, is considerably more "styled" than its predecessor. So the two arch-rivals now meet in the middle as far as discretion is concerned. Second, previous A4s have generally been less satisfying to drive than their BMW rivals. Audi finally realised it needed something similar, as it changed its tack from apparent aloofness as regards the competition to trying to beat it at its own game.
                        In this Avant form, it is a handsome car, the so-called "tornado line" (the ridge just below the window line) curving artfully downwards as it reaches the load-carrying tail, mirroring the rising ridge just above sill level.
                        This Avant has, according to its creators, a bigger loadspace volume than any of its rivals, including the Mercedes-Benz C-Class estate and it has a reversible boot floor, useful if your dog enjoys muddy puddles. Increasingly, though, car-makers are fudging the way rear seats fold, leaving the cushion fixed and merely letting the backrest fold down on to it. That means, in this Audi and in others, that the load floor heads uphill where it is formed by the seats, and cargo-carrying ability is compromised.
                        But this is a posh, lifestyley estate car, not some sales rep's workhorse. It wouldn't do to consider a mere Mondeo estate as a rival, nor a new Citroë*C5 – both roomier cars – as they exist on the wrong side of the premium watershed.
                        But if any car is to reinforce premium notions it's an Audi. It exudes quality, expense, precision and rationality. The new A4 also gives rear passengers more space than in the old one.
                        A new version of a familiar engine, the Volkswagen Group's 2.0-litre turbodiesel, replaces the old pump injectors – and the result is a smoother, quieter engine with better pull from low speeds, a wider speed range and effortless overtaking ability. However, the brakes are a touch too sensitive, the accelerator's action is a touch unprogressive, the steering requires too little effort for the result you get.
                        The front wheels grip well and the new car also rides more smoothly over bumps than its predecessor did. But it's hard to feel a true connection with the A4 as you drive it. It's almost as if all the controls are drive-by-wire.
                        But my favourite new A4 is the 1.8 TFSI, with a new direct-injection, 160bhp turbo engine and regular front-wheel drive. It's an eager, punchy, sweet-spinning engine, light enough to make the most of the new drivetrain configuration, powerful enough to make a very brisk A4, efficient enough to be cheap to run. Here, the lightness of touch in corners feels totally natural and the whole car gels. An Audi which drives like a BMW? Not quite; it's still too aloof for that. But it's a big step forward.
                        http://www.independent.co.uk/life-st...si-812011.html

Já vi tambem num forum pessoal que tem o A5 1.8 TFSI e fala muito bem do motor:

Hi Biker, welcome to the forum, im new here myself and waiting delivery of a 1.8T in May, fingers crossed.
                        I cant obviously be of any help re: fuel consumption etc but i did find the engine pretty brisk, very smooth and quiet. It was the dealers own car so i couldnt really push it but it felt very nice.
                        Ive a Discovery 3 at the moment and im putting €90 a week into it in diesel so im hoping ill get more mpg from the 1.8.
                        Hi i took delivery off mine last week. Its a very smooth cruiser, a very refined "big car" feel to it and VERY quiet. On the motorway i average around 39 mpg and around town i get near the 30mpg mark which isnt bad.

I test drove the 3.0 tdi and trust me I was worried having not driven the 1.8 and having bought "blind" but believe me you will not be dissapointed- don't expect it to be super quick but expect it to be smooth and what i consider to be fast enough. Its a great motorway car, effortlesy overtaking.

Comentário

AD fim dos posts Desktop

Collapse

Ad Fim dos Posts Mobile

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X