X
Collapse
Primeira Anterior Próxima Última

• Filtrar
  • Tempo
  • Show
Clear All

Toyota LandCruiser 80 series a GPL faz 1 milhão de kms

A Toyota LandCuiser 80-Series has just clocked over one million kilometres on the same, original engine. The owner says he bought the car at 132,000km 10 years ago and has since fitted an LPG system and driven it an additional 868,000km.

The car is used by Collin Muddle to transport caravans from Melbourne up to Brisbane, where he lives. He says the car has practically been driving non-stop the entire time, although he took some time out during his deliveries to take some photos of the one million click-over moment. Muddle says,

“I’ve never had to do a lot of work on the LandCruiser – the only work has been superficial stuff. The gearbox, diff and transfer case – I’ve never had a fault. I change the oil and filter every 10,000km and rotate the tyres every 20,000km.”

Toyota LandCruiser clocks 1,000,000km | Car Advice | Reviews

E isto tudo sem explodir...
    Motor original, sem turbos para trocar porque nem o tem e não trocou duas ou três vezes de motor...
    O dono diz com todas as letras que nunca teve avaria nenhuma.
    Editado pela última vez por GPL; 28 November 2010, 23:39.

Com 0Kms. Num stand perto de si!

Comentário

Originalmente Colocado por Motronic Ver Post
      Com 0Kms. Num stand perto de si!
      E já com kit GPL!

Comentário

GPL, foste rápido a contra-atacar!!

Comentário

TAXI 1988 Volvo 740 GL Blackline a GPL com mais de 1 milhão de KMS

What things have gone wrong with the car?

It is not my car. I work in a taxi company where TB-97-TX drives (car '37').

It's original engine is still present... Only the second gearbox and fourth clutch. Second exhaust pipe.

OK, it's not a new car anymore (some oil leaks here and there), but it's still 100% alive. Also, the powered window (left) doesn't work, but this car (built in Belgium, Antwerp) just won't die.

General comments?

I want to tell you about this car because it is unique. It really drove 1,000,000 kilometers (on gas) with ONE engine!!! And being a taxi, it means that it's abused very often.

The car is still running very good, but it started to eat clutches now and suffers more and more technical problems (including the LPG system).

But every time the newer Volvo 940s don't start, this 740GL will come to the rescue. It really is a miracle!

1988 Volvo 740 GL Blackline Review (r7689) - Carsurvey.org

Comentário

Originalmente Colocado por LUSOPOWER Ver Post
            GPL, foste rápido a contra-atacar!!
            Há tantos!

Comentário

Ainda ontem vi um M5 a GPL "camuflado" prontinho para chegar ao 1 milhão de km .

Ha que dar grande merito ao andamento desse Toyota pois é uma marca de KM fantastica, mas também tem um enorme pulmao a moda antiga feito para durar. Apesar de raro um carro Otto (entao GPL...) chegar a essa marca.

Impressionante é marcas Niponicas e Alemas quase sempre nestes Top

Comentário

GPL isso é foi pesquisar a resposta.

E o meu que já está quase quasee nos 31.000km's.

Comentário

Originalmente Colocado por Ribsan Ver Post
                  Apesar de raro um carro Otto (entao GPL...) chegar a essa marca.
                  Ponho-te aqui os ottos a gasolina e a GPL que quiseres com mais de um milhão!

Cá em Portugal poucos existem porque a gasolina é muito cara e o mercado destes carros tem caído a pique, lá fora a malta anda forte e feio a gasolina

Comentário

MILLION KILOMETRE HILUX PROVES LPG BENEFITS
                    A Melbourne courier driver has covered more than a million kilometres in his LPG Autogas-powered utility without the vehicle needing major engine repairs.
                    Mike Rowe, who drives for Golden Messenger, says his 1991 Toyota HiLux has covered over 1,087,000 kilometres on Autogas without problem.

“I call the HiLux ‘my little partner’ because we’ve had a relationship for 16 years.

“I’ve owned it all that time and while the engine is now starting to show a little wear, so far I haven’t even had the take the head off it,” he said.

“I actually watched the odometer clock over to one million kays, and when that happened I got out and gave the ute a little pat.”

The managing director of Golden Messenger, Graham Schorer, says since 1974 all of his fleet of more than 50 courier vehicles have been Autogas-powered.

“We speak very highly of Autogas because it is mechanically kinder to the whole vehicle,” says Mr Schorer.

“Autogas has had a bad name in the past for all the wrong reasons, but as long as you’ve got a good installation and it’s properly maintained, it’s a fantastic product.”

LPG Australia says the characteristics of Autogas reduce engine wear, enhancing the reliability of used LPG-powered motor vehicles.

“Autogas does not wash the protective lubricant from cylinder walls and significantly reduces the build-up of carbon on internal engine components,” says LPG Australia’s Technical Manager Peter Linahan.

In addition, in cold starting the vehicle does not require a choke cycle to warm up.

“As a result Autogas-powered vehicles require fewer oil and filter changes, have longer exhaust system life and cleaner spark plugs that require replacement less often.”

Golden’s Graham Schorer says the reduction in engine maintenance costs add to the big savings in fuel costs.

“With the money we save on fuel by using Autogas we can replace the whole vehicle in just six years if we want to.”

LPG Autogas Australia

Comentário

Jill clocks up half a million kms

Jill Schneider has driven 600,000 kms in her little Mitsubishi Lancer, powered by LPG.

That’s more than 20 times around the world and it’s never missed a beat.
                      At today’s Autogas prices she saved about $30,000 over 13 years. It’s more than enough to pay for her new car – a Mazda 2 which she now wants to convert to LPG.

The Lancer will go to her boyfriend ‘to replace his big petrol guzzling sedan so he can now save some money,’ she says.

Jill ran up the kilometres of a taxi driving daily from her home in Macedon, 60 km from Melbourne, to Tullamarine where she works for a global logistics company. The 100km round trip piled on the kms ever since she bought the car new in 1995 and had it converted to run on LPG.

“The Lancer is still running perfectly – I expect it’ll go on to reach a million kilometres,” she says.

“My dad taught me how to service the car myself change the oil and generally look after it. Once a year I take it to the mechanic but there’s been hardly been anything to do apart from brakes and the usual wear and tear.’’

“ LPG performs well - I can’t understand why everyone is not running on gas. I would like a wider range of them to be available already converted, off-the-shelf. “

Comentário

Golf 1.4 a GPL de 1993 com mais de 600 000 kms

Saab 3.0 V6 a GPL de 1999 com 526 000 kms

Opel Combo a GPL de 2006 com 534 000 kms

Comentário

E sem ser a GPL não há nenhum Otto "apenas"?

Comentário

Originalmente Colocado por JoelM Ver Post
                            E sem ser a GPL não há nenhum Otto "apenas"?
                            Ui...
                            Desses então são a chuto. Mas como se diz por aqui que poucos chegam ao milhão de kms...

Comentário

Eis um caso de serviço de taxi (ainda não confirmado)...

Test Drive: 2011 Toyota Camry Hybrid

Ao que parece, a unidade a cargo do membro BCW circulava 24h/7d, etc.

Comentário

Ainda não percebi muito bem qual o objectivo destes tópicos, tendo em conta que o dono até pode dizer que fez 1 milhão com um depósito que não temos como saber se é verdade ou não...

Comentário

AD fim dos posts Desktop

Collapse

Ad Fim dos Posts Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X