X
Collapse
Primeira Anterior Próxima Última

• Filtrar
  • Tempo
  • Show
Clear All

Audi A4 - Easter Eggs

Descobri num site algumas curiosidades, umas mais úteis que outras, para o Audi A4.

Nem todas dão para todos os modelos, mas a maior parte dá.

Aqui fica a compilação do que achei mais interessante:

- On the climate control, you can change the temp for BOTH SIDES (without doing one side, then doing the other) by holding down the "Auto" button...

-How do you turn the seat belt chime off? Its driving me crazy!
    You need to VAG to turn off the chime:
    Instructions:
    Select]
    [17 - Instruments]
    [Recode - 07]
    Write down the existing coding for future reference.
    Enter 5-digit code from below
    [Do It!]
    Look at the first two digits in the coding. Add the values for the options together to get the correct coding.
    00 - No available equipment
    +01 - Brakepad wear sensor warning active
    +02 - Seatbelt warning active
    +04 - Washer fluid level warning active (may only work with pre-2000 models)
    +16 - Navigation System (non-USA models)
    Look at the third digit in the coding (Market version):
    0 - "Germany" 24 hour clock
    1 - "Rest of World" 24 hour clock
    2 - "USA" 12 hour clock
    3 - "Canada" 12 hour clock

-If you press the mode button for 5 seconds you can 'De-Bose' your stereo and get more bass output.
    Let me correct myself.. that should be the MENU button, not 'mode'. oops, my bad. Once you've press it for 5 secs, press it two more times til you get to the 'Radio/NAV' menu and turn your right dial so the setting is at ZERO. This pretty much is like pushing the 'LOUD' button on many aftermarket HU's.

Comentário, um pouco mais tarde: WOW! It worked Bluejean! You can get a lot more bass out of it. Thanks!

Mais tarde alguém disse:
    The De-Bose procedure posted here is bunk. I'm not sure what the purpose of the Radio/NAV setting is, but it only drops volume *temporarily*, and does not alter the frequency response.
    Try this:
    1. Turn radio up to volume 15 (note the sound)
    2. Enter Radio/NAV, turn to 0
    3. Turn radio down one notch to volume 14 and immediatly back up to volume 15 (note that it sounds exactly like it did before)
    4. Keep radio at volume 15
    5. Enter Radio/NAV, turn to 5 or -5 or whatever the max is. Note that it gets much quieter. Also note that the VOLUME has changed, not the frequency response.
    6. Now turn the volume DOWN one notch to 14 and back up to 15. Note that the audio returns to EXACTLY the same levels as it was in step 1

There is an actual DeBose procedure but it requires recoding via VAG-COM. I did it on my radio, but the actual numbers weren't documented for my radio code. I'll see if I can find the numbers (I believe I originally found them by searching AW's VAG-COM forum).

- ­­­Manual throttle body adaptation:
    "The Throttle is "Drive By Wire" and adapts to your particular driving style. Do a TBA Throttle body adaption).
    1. Get in your car, it doesn't matter if you close the door or not.
    2. Turn the key to the on position, the position just before the starter turns over.
    3. Press the gas pedal to the floor with the key in the "on" position.
    4. Hold the pedal to the floor for five seconds, then turn the key back to the "off" position(don't remove the key), then release the gas pedal.
    5. Wait 2 mins. for a full alignment. During this time you may hear very faint noises and clicks. I only heard one sitting in my car, if I got out and popped the hood I might hear more.
    6. Drive the car as you always do.
    Depending on your driving style, this may or may not be a big factor. I do a lot of city driving so I noticed a big change after erasing my history. It is not hard to do this, just follow the
    instructions - Key on, pedal down, 5 sec, key off pedal up, wait 2 minutes.
    Keep the key in for the entire thing.

- For taking out the speed alarm, press and hold the check button until you see the speed alarm icon on the dash with a slash on it, this means its already gone.

- Did you know that if you lift up the spare tire cover, the handle clips onto the top of the trunk to keep it open....so you can get the spare wtihotu removing the carpet.

- Set control for the right side passenger mirror, go into reverse and the mirror tilts down so you can see the curb, only works for passenger mirror though. Mais tarde alguem disse: Only the 3.0's do the mirror tilt.

- Speed Sensitive Volume Control (SVC)
    Hold Menu on your Radio for 5 seconds until you see "SVC". Change the value from off to 5. The higher the setting, the more the volume will be increased based on speed.

- Ok this might already be posted in here, If you program the climate control with one key in the car and insert another key and program the climate control the system will detect which key is being used and set the controls for that key. (this is in the manual but I didnt know about it till I put my spare key in on a cold night and temp was set to LO.)

Fonte:http://audizine.com/forum/showthread...threadid=16531

Espero que vos sirva de alguma coisa ;)

AD fim dos posts Desktop

Collapse

Ad Fim dos Posts Mobile

Collapse
Working...
X