X
Collapse
Primeira Anterior Próxima Última

• Filtrar
  • Tempo
  • Show
Clear All

Cão "destrói" Aston Martin DB9 Volante

A builder has given his pet dog away after she chewed a hole through the wheel arch of his prized £80,000 Aston Martin.Royston Grimstead, 42, was distraught when he came home to find his border collie spaniel cross Luce had chewed through the fibreglass panel of his luxury car.
    Mr Royston, from Chedzoy, Somerset, said the dog had never gone for any of his possessions before she chewed her way through the car last Wednesday.

He said: 'I came home and saw her covered in white stuff and I thought she had got a bird and it was feathers - but it was the fibreglass from the car.
    'She had chewed out a huge chunk. I just laughed. I mean, what else could I do?
    'I'm not a crier and she knew she had done something wrong because she had this guilty look on her face.'

Mr Grimstead said he had been considering re-homing Luce, who he has had for three years and does not get on with his other dog. The dog is understood to have had access to the outside of his home where the car is kept.

He said: 'She avoided me after she did it and she was gone the next day.
    'I didn't tell the new owners what she had done - I expect when they hear I'll find Luce back on my doorstep.'

Mr Grimstead, who bought his beloved Aston Martin DB9 Volante 15 months ago, added: 'She does not get on with my other dog.
    'She must have overheard me talking about re-homing her because she's normally friendly and never really chewed on anything before.'
    Mr Grimstead's car is insured against the £3,000 damage and is set to be repaired next week.

Car fanatic gives his pet dog away after she chews a HOLE through fibre glass wheel arch of his prized £80,000 Aston Martin | Mail Online

Luxo!

A versão pobre é assim:

Pig eating a trabant car (5 photos) - Xaxor

ÅšWINIAK JE TRABANTA!!! [HD] - YouTube

Comentário

Pato bravo com bom gosto.

Comentário

Queria ver se a Texuga tinha um Aston Martin e o cão lhe fizesse isso, o que ela diria!

Comentário

Estava na muda dos dentes?

Comentário

basta um bicho ter entrado para a cava da roda ou o motor para acontecer isso.

Comentário

Originalmente Colocado por dysplay21 Ver Post

Ou pode ser simplesmente panca! Conheci um cão que a tinha por para-choques!

Comentário

Originalmente Colocado por dysplay21 Ver Post
                Aconteceu há pouco tempo com o carro de um amigo, não nesse extremo de destruição, mas face à localização e tipo de riscos, só poderia ter sido um cão a esgravatar na zona do pára choques/cava da roda.

Comentário

Os meus cães (um pastor alemão e uma pastora belga) já me roeram o parachoques de trás de uma jumpy que tinha em casa. E quando vai um carro novo para casa é certo que eles fazem alguma coisa. Para além de passarem horas a cheirar e inspeccionar o carro ainda tentam pôr-se de "pé" para espreitar para cima e claro tentam entrar lá para dentro.

É engraçado de ver, mas já me deram despesa à conta da brincadeira. Posto isto, se tivesse um Aston Martin era na mesma. Se roessem o guarda lamas olha azar, arranja-se.

Comentário

Rebaixa-se nessa roda e fica novo!

Comentário

O meu cão tem um bocado panca por roer plástico, mas vá lá que não lhe deu para estragar nada do carro ( roer um pára-choques ou um guarda-lamas de um fiat tipo bem que não é pêra doce ).

Comentário

Alguém quer arriscar e colocar isto no tópico dos animais em extinção?

Comentário

Originalmente Colocado por rfsbaptista Ver Post
                          ... ( roer um pára-choques ou um guarda-lamas de um fiat tipo bem que não é pêra doce ).
                          Isso é plástico, mais difícil seria num Carocha ou Bj40

Comentário

Originalmente Colocado por LinoMarques Ver Post
                            Queria ver se a Texuga tinha um Aston Martin e o cão lhe fizesse isso, o que ela diria!
                            ia ver se o carro tinha estragado algum dente ao cão.

Comentário

Originalmente Colocado por Valium Ver Post
                              Isso é plástico, mais difícil seria num Carocha ou Bj40
                              Mas é plastico duro, parece aquele dos contentores do lixo!

Comentário

Collie Spaniel rói Aston Martin (by Daily Mail)

A car fanatic gave his pet dog away after he was left distraught when she chewed a hole through the wheel arch of his prized £80,000 Aston Martin.
                                Builder Royston Grimstead, 42, was devastated when he came home to find his border collie spaniel cross Luce had chewed through the fibreglass panel of his luxury car.
                                Mr Grimstead, from Chedzoy, Somerset, said he had already been considering re-homing the dog, which he said did not get along with his other dog, but the damage to the car was the final straw.
                                A dog behaviour expert has suggested it was likely Luce, who Mr Grimstead claimed had never chewed any of his possessions before, went for the car after she became stressed while her owner was away.

+5

Royston Grimstead was left distraught after he found his car had been chewed by his pet dog

+5

Border collie spaniel cross Luce (left) has now been give away following the incident last Wednesday

Mr Grimstead said: 'I came home and saw her covered in white stuff and I thought she had got a bird and it was feathers - but it was the fibreglass from the car.
                                'She had chewed out a huge chunk. I just laughed. I mean, what else could I do?
                                'I'm not a crier and she knew she had done something wrong because she had this guilty look on her face.'

Mr Grimstead said the dog, who he has had for three years, had never gone for any of his possessions before she chewed her way through the car last Wednesday. The dog is understood to have had access to the outside of his home where the car is kept.
                                He said: 'She avoided me after she did it and she was gone the next day.
                                'I didn't tell the new owners what she had done - I expect when they hear I'll find Luce back on my doorstep.'

+5

+5

Luckily the insurance company paid the £3,000 worth of damage caused by the animal

Mr Grimstead, who bought his beloved Aston Martin DB9 Volante 15 months ago, added: 'She does not get on with my other dog.
                                'She must have overheard me talking about re-homing her because she's normally friendly and never really chewed on anything before.'
                                Mr Grimstead's car is insured against the £3,000 damage and is set to be repaired next week.
                                Dog behaviour expert Helen Stone said she was surprised to see the damage done to the exterior of the car.

Ms Stone, who works as a canine welfare trainer at Battersea Dogs and Cats Home, said: 'It's quite an extensive amount of damage. It's very severe the damage that has been done there, I think however it looks a lot worse because it is the wheel arch of a car.
                                +5

Mr Grimstead's car is insured against the £3,000 damage and is set to be repaired next week

'A lot of the time, dogs that have issues being left alone will chew door frames and cabinets and things like that - I think we have seen a lot worse damage when people have brought dogs into us, but not a car like that.'

Ms Stone said it was an unusual case because Luce had never chewed anything before.

She said: 'If she's normally fine to be left alone it seems like something will have happened to her, some stress or something, when he was out.

'We always say it is important that owners give their dogs something that they are happy to chew on when on their own and things to do to keep them busy when their owners are out.'

Read more: Car fanatic gives dog away after she chews a HOLE in his Aston Martin | Mail Online
                                Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Comentário

Para a próxima que besunte o carro com piri-piri....

Comentário

Terá sido o invejoso do vizinho a colar stickers da royal canin naquela parte do carro.

Comentário

Tinha um colega com um dobberman que lhe fez o mesmo (bem, quase, foi mais amassado e furado) a um CRX VTEC...

Comentário

O fundador da TVR inspirou-se em pormenores para os seus modelos depois de um dos seus cães morder um dos moldes ou um protótipo, e os resultados foram bastante bons. Mas acho melhor a Aston não se entusiasmar para fazer igual que aquilo assim não fica muito bem

Comentário

Originalmente Colocado por LinoMarques Ver Post

Eu acho que se tivesse um Aston Martin teria €€ suficiente para o ter numa garagem... penso eu de que...

Comentário

Originalmente Colocado por Edge Ver Post
                                            O fundador da TVR inspirou-se em pormenores para os seus modelos depois de um dos seus cães morder um dos moldes ou um protótipo, e os resultados foram bastante bons.
                                            Está explicado porque é que os TVR são horríveis.

Comentário

Originalmente Colocado por Movyk Ver Post
                                              Está explicado porque é que os TVR são horríveis.

Comentário

Originalmente Colocado por Texuga Ver Post
                                                Eu acho que se tivesse um Aston Martin teria €€ suficiente para o ter numa garagem... penso eu de que...
                                                1-0 para a Texuga!

Comentário

A mim preocupa-me se o cao terá engolido algum plastico e possa adoecer, o carro que se lixe.

Comentário

Comprassem carros com chapa a serio

Comentário

Às vezes pode ter entrado um gato ou um rato para dentro do motor do carro por ali.
                                                      Aqui o meu vizinho tinha um Volvo 460 e entrou pelo mesmo sítio uma ratazana ou um rato. Eles não estavam em casa, mas eu estava. Começo a ouvir os dois cães dele ( assim grandinhos ) a ladrar muito e fui cuscar. Então exactamente no mesmo sítio dessa foto, estavam os dois a ladrar e a raspar com as patas no carro, bem o carro abanava por todo o lado! Tiveram nisso mais de uma hora e tal. O carro era preto mas também não estava em muito bom estado. O que é certo é que ficou todo riscado por cima da cava da roda.
                                                      Depois o meu vizinho acabou por não arranjar o carro pois foi para abate.

Comentário

Só £3000? Cães fraquinhos, os Britânicos.

Comentário

AD fim dos posts Desktop

Collapse

Ad Fim dos Posts Mobile

Collapse
                                                        Working...
                                                        X