X
Collapse
Primeira Anterior Próxima Última

• Filtrar
  • Tempo
  • Show
Clear All

Ke tal um Lambo como quadro!?

«Some millionaires decorate their mansions with rare paintings. Richard Moriarty however bolted a 1974 Lamborghini to the wall of his Newport Beach estate early Friday.

"I have a Lamborghini and I've got a big wall," he said. Moriarty bought the car 10 years ago, paying a collector US$60,000. But the upkeep was a nightmare. The gas tank had rust damage, and the engine kept stalling. "I got tired of having it towed," he said. On Friday, the sleek black Countach #8212; license plate "FAASST" #8212; was officially retired.

As Moriarty's fiancée, auto mechanic, architect and several friends snapped photos with cellphones and cameras, the car was hoisted 60 feet in the air by the crane. Then a five-man crew manoeuvred the 1,000-pound, engineless vehicle through the skylight and hung it from a steel-reinforced wall with loops of half-inch-thick steel cable. "It's a beautiful piece of art," Joiner said. But Moriarty, in flip-flops, shorts and a T-shirt, wasn't quite satisfied. "I want to stencil some tire marks on the wall," he said. "Seriously."
    »

American millionaires...:D

Eu não fazia isso, punha-o num expositor em casa sim, mas no estado original...

Comentário

Concordo com o eduardo...

Comentário

eu dava uma chapada ao gajo! um carro desse calibre é pa andar nao é pa tar na parede!

Comentário

meu rico carro pendurado na parede.

o carro e para andar ao para pendura-re na parede.
          o gajo e mesmo burro os aerios subem a cabeça.

Comentário

Antes disso q do q abandonar numa estrada qq ou guardado numa garagem apodrecer!!

O carro estava avariado, o arranjo deve ser mais caro q o carro!

Epá ele fez bem!

Comentário

AD fim dos posts Desktop

Collapse

Ad Fim dos Posts Mobile

Collapse
            Working...
            X