Anúncio

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Nation States (Para quem sempre quis ser chefe de estado)

Collapse

Ads nos topicos Mobile

Collapse

Ads Nos topicos Desktop

Collapse
X
Collapse
Primeira Anterior Próxima Última

• Filtrar
  • Tempo
  • Show
Clear All

Nation States (Para quem sempre quis ser chefe de estado)

NationStates
    Para quem sempre quis ser chefe de estado

http://www.nationstates.net/

NationStates is a free nation simulation game. Build a nation and run it according to your own warped political ideals. Create a Utopian paradise for society's less fortunate or a totalitarian corporate police state. Care for your people or deliberately oppress them. Join the World Assembly or remain a rogue state. It's up to you.

yes we can not

Comentário

Originalmente Colocado por monteiro-ribas Ver Post
      yes we can not
      Talvez .

How do I play?

Click on the Create a Nation link and follow it from there. You'll be asked to choose a name for your nation, a motto, a national animal, and a currency. Then you answer a short questionnaire about your politics. This will determine what sort of nation you end up with: authoritarian or permissive... left-wing or right-wing... compassionate or psychotic... you get the idea.
      Once a day, you'll be faced with an issue, and need to make a decision as to what to do about it. This determines how your nation evolves.

(...)

How do I win?

Ah, but what is "winning," grasshopper? There is no way to win as such. Which is better, a left-wing civil rights paradise with no money, or a right-wing economic powerhouse where the poor are left to fend for themselves? (That's a rhetorical question.)
      One way to succeed, at least in a sense, is to make it onto the top rungs of a World Assembly report. These are compiled once per day, one for each Region and one for the entire world. Nations are ranked on anything from economic strength to the most liberal public nudity laws (the WA has a lot of time to fill in). There's a certain glory in making it onto one of those.

(...)

I'm a teacher; can I use NationStates in my class?

Yes, some schools are doing very neat things with NationStates. Of course, others are banning it. Each to their own. If you're interested in using this site in an educational environment, see the NationStates for Educators page.
      http://www.nationstates.net/17999/page=faq#gameplay

Comentário

AD fim dos posts Desktop

Collapse

Ad Fim dos Posts Mobile

Collapse
      Working...
      X