Anúncio

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Quais as vossas frases de cinema favoritas?

Collapse

Ads nos topicos Mobile

Collapse

Ads Nos topicos Desktop

Collapse
X
Collapse
Primeira Anterior Próxima Última

• Filtrar
  • Tempo
  • Show
Clear All

Ha muitas frases míticas desde filme, sendo a mais óbvia o "I'll make him a offer he can't refuse", mas esta é a minha a favorita.

"I spent my whole life trying not to be careless. Women and children can be careless, but not men"
    in Godfather

Comentário

A minha preferida é esta de Al Pacino em "O Advogado do Diabo"

Let me give you a little inside information about God. God likes to watch. He's a prankster. Think about it. He gives man instincts. He gives you this extraordinary gift, and then what does He do, I swear for His own amusement, his own private, cosmic gag reel, He sets the rules in opposition. It's the goof of all time. Look but don't touch. Touch, but don't taste. Taste, don't swallow. Ahaha. And while you're jumpin' from one foot to the next, what is he doing? He's laughin' His sick, fuckin' ass off! He's a tight-ass! He's a SADIST! He's an absentee landlord! Worship that? NEVER!

Aliás, este filme está cheio de falas memoráveis do Pacino.

E no filme "Se7en", também são umas atrás das outras, deixo só duas :

William Somerset: I just don't think I can continue to live in a place that embraces and nurtures apathy as if it was virtue.
      David Mills: You're no different. You're no better.
      William Somerset: I didn't say I was different or better. I'm not. Hell, I sympathize; I sympathize completely. Apathy is the solution. I mean, it's easier to lose yourself in drugs than it is to cope with life. It's easier to steal what you want than it is to earn it. It's easier to beat a child than it is to raise it. Hell, love costs: it takes effort and work.

e, do fabuloso diálogo no carro da polícia a caminho da cena final, esta linha do Kevin Spacey :

What sick ridiculous puppets we are / and what gross little stage we dance on / What fun we have dancing and fucking / Not a care in the world / Not knowing that we are nothing / We are not what was intended.

Comentário

Dadinho é o *******, meu nome agora é Zé Pequeno, porra!!! - Cidade de Deus.

Comentário

George Taylor: Take your stinking paws off me, you damned dirty ape! Planeta dos macacos de 68.

George Taylor: You Maniacs! You blew it up! Ah, damn you! God damn you all to hell!

Comentário

Jim Carrey em "Me, myself and I": Do you swallow?

Comentário

Não sei se já referiram esta:

"You're the disease, and I'm the cure."

Filme:"Cobra"

Comentário

"The loudest man in the room is the weakest man in the room"

Denzel Washington em American Gangster

Comentário

Team America:

"We're dicks! We're reckless, arrogant, stupid dicks. And the Film Actors Guild are pussies. And Kim Jong Il is an asshole.
                  Pussies don't like dicks, because pussies get fucked by dicks. But dicks also fuck assholes: assholes that just want to shit on everything. Pussies may think they can deal with assholes their way. But the only thing that can fuck an asshole is a dick, with some balls.
                  The problem with dicks is: they fuck too much or fuck when it isn't appropriate - and it takes a pussy to show them that. But sometimes, pussies can be so full of shit that they become assholes themselves... because pussies are an inch and half away from ass holes.
                  I don't know much about this crazy, crazy world, but I do know this: If you don't let us fuck this asshole, we're going to have our dicks and pussies all covered in shit!"

Bravo!

Comentário

Originalmente Colocado por smithico Ver Post
                    Lembrei-me desta do Matrix 1:

Cypher - "Ignorance is bliss."
                    Há uma igual no Cubo 2.

Comentário

Oh si cariño, dame todo!

Comentário

Não sei porque, mas especialmente após a visita a organismos públicos, tenho a tendência de soltar a seguinte frase:

"I'll be back" do filme Terminator

Comentário

May the Force be with you!

Comentário

O V for Vendetta esta rechado de quotes deliciosos dos quais destaco:

"Voilà! In view, a humble vaudevillian veteran cast vicariously as both victim and villain by the vicissitudes of Fate. This visage, no mere veneer of vanity, is a vestige of the vox populi, now vacant and vanished. However, this valorous visitation of a bygone vexation stands vivified and has vowed to vanquish these venal and virulent vermin vanguarding vice and vouchsafing the violently vicious and voracious violation of volition! The only verdict is vengeance; a vendetta held as a votive, not in vain, for the value and veracity of such shall one day vindicate the vigilant and the virtuous. [laughs] Verily, this vichyssoise of verbiage veers most verbose, so let me simply add that it's my very good honor to meet you and you may call me "V"."

"Remember, remember the 5th of November. The gunpowder, treason, and plot. I know of no reason why the gunpowder treason should ever be forgot."

Mas assim que o li o titulo do tópico a minha cabeça ia explodindo com tanto quote que apareceu.

Comentário

Originalmente Colocado por johndoe Ver Post
                              tanta, tanta:

- Hasta la vista, baby.

- I love the smell of napalm in the morning.

- I see dead people.

- You can't handle the truth!
                              all be back

Comentário

Aqui deixo uma de várias:

"What we do in life echoes in eternity" Maximus no Gladiador

Comentário

Originalmente Colocado por biker Ver Post
                                  all be back

Deves querer dizer: I'll (diminutivo de I will) be back

Comentário

Let's show this pre-historic bitch how do we do things downtown!
                                    Bill Murray in Ghostbusters

We need a bigger boat!
                                    Roy Scheider in Jaws

Comentário

Venha quem vier... Este:

YouTube - Call girl - Ivo Canelas - tás tão ******!!

"Tu estás f*did*... Mas estás tão f*did* pá..."
                                      REI

Comentário

Originalmente Colocado por NaoInteressa Ver Post
                                        Venha quem vier... Este:

YouTube - Call girl - Ivo Canelas - tás tão ******!!

"Tu estás f*did*... Mas estás tão f*did* pá..." REI
                                        Já que falas desse:

“Deus não existe, porque se ele existisse era um incompetente”
                                        - Joaquim De Ameida

“ Eu pensava que as ***** não beijavam na boca / Há sempre um ****** que nos faz fugir á regra”
                                        - Ivo Canelas / Soraia Chaves

“O que é que a menina faz / Tudo”
                                        - Nicolau Breyner / Soraia Chaves

“É preferível ser infeliz num Audi que num banco de autocarro”
                                        - Soraia Chaves

Comentário

"É porco fazer sexo? Apenas se for feito como deve ser."

"Sexo sem amor é uma experiência vazia, mas comparando com todas as experiências vazias é uma das melhores"

Woody Allen - ABC do Amor

Comentário

Gran Torino - "Get out of my lawn" bom filme

Comentário

o mítico "Uimin peimi tu guibe dem pléchur" do Bruce Bigalo, Mail Gigolo

Comentário

Originalmente Colocado por jpcfc Ver Post

Deves querer dizer: I'll (diminutivo de I will) be back
                                                Mas o Arnold diz mesmo "All" be back

Comentário

Originalmente Colocado por tito23 Ver Post
                                                  o mítico "Uimin peimi tu guibe dem pléchur" do Bruce Bigalo, Mail Gigolo
                                                  Deuce Bigalow

Comentário

My precioussssssssssssssss

Smeagul in LOTR

Comentário

ET phone home!

Comentário

Dá-lhe Freddy

One, two, Freddy's coming for you...Three, four, better lock your door...Five, six, grab your crucifix...Seven, eight, gonna stay up late...Nine, ten, never sleep again

Comentário

O mitico

Wax on... wax off. Wax on... wax off.
                                                          Karate kid

Comentário

"I am the Nightrider. I'm a fuel injected suicide machine. I am the rocker, I am the roller, I am the out-of-controller! "

Comentário

My name is Bond, James Bond

Comentário

AD fim dos posts Desktop

Collapse

Ad Fim dos Posts Mobile

Collapse
                                                              Working...
                                                              X