Collapse
X
Collapse
Primeira Anterior Próxima Última

• Filtrar
  • Tempo
  • Show
Clear All

O anterior swift sport já convencia como brinquedo, para quê estragar a fórmula? Ou hoje em dia é mesmo necessário 160-180cv para se ter diversão garantida?
    O Twingo RS faz a festa com 133cv e é aclamado como um excelente devorador de curvas.
    Se a Suzuki acertou com as afinações do novo Swift, e o peso manter-se contido, fico curioso pelas reviews e pelo frente a frente com o Twingo

Comentário

mas mesmo assim só 11cv de subida acho pouco. podiam tê-lo posto com uns 150cv, não fazia mal a ninguém. sei que o baixo peso ajuda, mas se calhar iria ver outras propostas mais aliciantes antes sequer de olhar para este.

Comentário

Suzuki Swift Sport: new images

At the Geneva Motor Show (in March) was presented to the public Swift-S Concept, a serial version of the Swift Sport will promote the upcoming show in Frankfurt.
        Swift Sport three-door hatchback is the drive which will take care of 1.6-liter four-cylinder engine with 100 kW/136KS at 6900 r / min. and 160 Nm of torque at 4400 r / min., paired with a six-speed manual transmission.

Swift Sport is different from the standard model and the more attractive exterior (trim front, black housing headlights, rear roof spoiler ...), an improved management, sport tuned suspension and sportier interior.

Suzuki Swift Sport is a long 389 cm wide, 170 cm, 151 cm tall, međusovinsko distance is 243 cm, and standard equipment, among other things is ESP and seven airbags.
        According to earlier information, sales of Swift Sport in Europe will begin in the first quarter of 2012. year.
        Ivan Mitic - Autoblog.rs
        Editado pela última vez por BLADERUNNER; 12 September 2011, 13:26.

Comentário

Gosto muito, um dos carros mais bonitos do seg B.

Comentário

Comentário

Para já, só o preço na Alemanha: 18.490€
              Noutra cor:

Comentário

Originalmente Colocado por BLADERUNNER Ver Post
                Para já, só o preço na Alemanha: 18.490€
                Noutra cor:
                Supostamente, virá então com PVP inferior ao Polo GTI...

Mas se calhar, ao vir para PT, as superiores emissões e cilindrada irão prejudicá-lo e ficar mais ao nível dos rivais.

Na Alemanha, a diferença anda pelos 4.000€.

Comentário

Comentário

Suzuki Swift 1.6 Sport First Drive

Test date 24 October 2011 Price as tested TBA

What is it?

The new Suzuki Swift Sport is a pleasingly old-fashioned sort of hot hatchback. Going on sale in the UK next January, the warmed-up Swift has been made quicker, stronger, more powerful and more efficient; improvements necessary just to keep up in such a competitive segment as Europe’s for superminis.

But get into the detail on exactly how this little bundle of joy has been revised, and what it represents alongside other exciting superminis you might buy in 2011, and you can’t help making slightly dewey-eyed comparisons with a few of the affordable front-drivers that so many of us lusted after twenty-something years ago.

For instance, when was the last time you read about a performance car updated not with automatic engine start-stop or an E-DIFF, but a high-lift camshaft, suspension braces and synchromesh on both first and second gears? And when did any major car manufacturer dare to release a full-sized, front-driven, top-of-the-range performance supermini with less than 140bhp? My money would be on Suzuki, circa 2005, with the last Swift Sport.

What’s it like?
                    The new car seeks to improve on the zesty recipe of the last by degrees. A variable length intake plenum, as well as the aforementioned changes to the inlet timing and lift, have boosted peak power on the car’s 1.6-litre normally aspirated engine to 134bhp from 121, and torque up to 118lb ft – not massive hikes by any measure.

More important is the update from five forward speeds to six in the car’s manual gearbox. Those changes may only knock a couple of tenths off the car’s benchmark 0-62mph sprint performance, but they make it feel that bit quicker through the gears, and on give-and-take real world roads.

The most telling update on the Swift Sport’s suspension has been made on the torsion beam rear axle. With spring rates firmed up in greater proportion to the front, it’s also been fitted with firmer bushings which better control the camber and toe angles of the rear wheels during hard cornering and, says Suzuki, make the car respond 20 per cent quicker to the steering wheel. Despite the higher rates, the Swift rides quietly and with plenty of absorption.

Kerbweight for the car is 1045kg, putting power to weight at 128bhp per tonne – which is almost exactly what the original Peugeot 205 GTi 1.6 had, funnily enough. And the little Suzuki really isn’t so dissimilar to that wonderful old Peugeot dynamically. Those higher spring rates and firmer bushings at the rear have traded a little of the playfulness of the old car’s handling for precision; a more rigid front subframe and steering bracket have helped there too. So while the last Swift Sport would pivot beneath its driver at the slightest invitation, darting at corners and dancing through them with pointy abandon on a lifted throttle, the new one has a more rounded dynamic character. It turns in with a little less zeal, sure, but has more progressive steering response than the last car, and a very pleasing sense of accuracy and feel through the steering wheel rim.

There’s balance to the car’s chassis still – more easily accessed than in most compact front-drivers, it’s enough to paint a wide smile on your face on the right road. But there’s measure and maturity now too. The car’s quieter on the motorway, has more grip and body control when you really ask for it, but not so much of either as to rob the Swift of any rolling comfort or suppleness, or of the accessible thrills that so many modern front-drivers fail to deliver.

Should I buy one?
                    One or two might wish for a bit more poke. In quieter moments Suzuki’s engineers admit that they considered a turbocharger in the early stages, but decided that a car with a surfeit of chassis composure over sheer grunt – of handling capacity over performance – would be more fun.

And on the evidence of the cracking little driver’s car they’ve created, it’s hard to disagree. A Clio Cup it ain’t – but you’d certainly pick this new Suzuki over a Renaultsport Twingo or an Abarth 500. As a really affordable pocket rocket for everyday road use, it’s very well judged indeed.

Matt Saunders
                    Suzuki Swift Sport 1.6 VVT

Price: £14,500; Top speed: 121mph; 0-62mph: 8.7sec; Economy: 44.1mpg; CO2: 147g/km; Kerbweight: 1045kg; Engine: 4 cyls, 1586cc, normally aspirated petrol; Installation: Front, transverse, front-wheel drive; Power: 134bhp at 7000rpm; Torque: 118lb ft at 4400rpm; Gearbox: 6-spd manual
                    in autocar

Parece que temos brinquedo

Comentário

Pequeno teste, agora da evo

Driven: Suzuki Swift Sport
                      Rating: 4.5 / 5

We loved the cheeky charm of the previous generation Suzuki Swift Sport - so how does the new one drive?
                      By Henry Catchpole
                      October 2011

What is it?
                      The mk2 Suzuki Swift Sport, the new-for-2012 version of one of our favourite small hot hatches.

Technical highlights?
                      The world isn’t being set on fire – but there was little wrong with the way the previous Swift Sport did its thing. There’s a new six-speed gearbox (replacing the old car’s five-speed) with a lighter action. The engine also produces 13bhp more but is 4.3mpg more frugal on the combined cycle and pumps out 18 fewer g/km of CO2.

What’s it like to drive?
                      Perhaps the biggest improvement in the new Swift Sport is actually in its refinement. The sixth gear makes it a lot more pleasant on the motorway for a start and the sound deadening should make it seem like a more pleasant everyday proposition.

The essence of the old Swift Sport is still very evident in the new one, with an engine that you really have to rev and a chassis that is at its best being flung around in true small hot hatch style. Its increased roll stiffness makes the new Swift feel more composed in direction changes, but it has also taken away a little bit of the adjustability. The ride was tricky to judge on pristine Spanish roads, but my suspicion from the few bumps I could find is that it will be well suited to British roads.

How does it compare?
                      Its nearest rival is the 131bhp Renaultsport Twingo 133 Cup. The French car is cheaper, but also less well equipped than the Japanese hatch.

Anything else I should know?
                      The sports seats are excellent, but could still do with being mounted lower. Amongst the list of things you get as standard are: HID headlamps, automatic air conditioning, Bluetooth, rear privacy glass, seven airbags and cruise control.

Comentário

Pre-Salón de Tokio: Suzuki Swift EV Hybrid
                        Los Opel Ampera y Chevrolet Volt parece que no serán los únicos en presumir de una mecánica eléctrica de autonomía extendida. Suzuki ya tiene entre sus proyectos un Swift capaz de utilizar una tecnología similar para reducir los consumos y emisiones en las grandes ciudades.

De momento la firma japonesa no ha dicho gran cosa, pero sí aclara que el uso habitual en Japón de los automóviles del tamaño del Swift oscila entre los 20 y 30 km, cifra que el nuevo Swift EV Hybrid Concept podría recorrer en modo totalmente eléctrico. En caso de agotar la batería, otro motor de combustión entraría en funcionamiento para suministrar energía al eléctrico, actuando como generador.

Antes de que veamos una posible versión de calle, este concept se paseará por distintos salones del mundo, siendo el de Tokio el primero de ellos.

Comentário

Comentário

Swift 5 portas na versão Sport com motor 1.6 de 136cv apresentado em Tóquio.

Comentário

First Impression:
                              A stark reminder that you don't need big horsepower to have big fun.

Don't be fooled by the power output: it's a little go-kart.

Can It Make It Here?

That unpretentious honesty has been the key to the 2011 Suzuki Swift Sport's success in Europe. Well, that and a price tag significantly lower than the comparable Mini Cooper.

Whether it would be a success in the U.S. is still very much a question mark. It would have to contend with the Fiat 500 and Mini Cooper on the styling front while at the same time offering good value in the face of strong domestic hatchbacks like the Chevrolet Sonic and Ford Fiesta.

It's not an impossible task and we hope Suzuki at least takes a shot. The Swift is a neat combination of unique styling and a fun-to-drive feel that most inexpensive hatchbacks rarely have. It might not be the success it was in Europe, but even if it's just a toe in the water, it's a step in the right direction for Suzuki.

Comentário

Originalmente Colocado por JoelM Ver Post
                                é so a mim que me faz lembrar isto?

a diferença é que o megane tem rabo de brasileira e o swift é mais á portuguesa

Comentário

Suzuki apresenta o Swift Sport Style Study

Comentário

Ligeiro facelift do Swift AutoMonthly: Suzuki gives a small facelift to the Swift

Comentário

Facelifted Suzuki Swift 4x4 - revelado| Autocar

Latest Swift 4x4 to cost from £11,516, goes on sale this month

Suzuki has released the first details of its new Swift 4x4, which goes on sale this month.

A base model will cost £11,516 while the more premium SZ4 trim costs £13,116. The car has only one engine option at launch - a 1.2-litre petrol coupled to a manual transmission.
                                      Four-wheel drive is managed by a permanent automatic system, which manages torque depending on the situation. Torque is managed via a viscous coupling, which Suzuki says allows the Swift 4x4 to achieve higher cornering speeds.

The Swift 4x4 is 65kg heavier than the equivalent 2WD model, with emissions of 126g/km.
                                      In entry-level SZ3 trim the Swift 4x4 looks almost exactly the same as its 2WD five-door sibling. The premium SZ4 trim, however, gives the car a more rugged appearance by adding front and rear skid plates and wheel arch extensions and side skirts. The SZ4 also gets folding door mirrors and DRLs as standard.

Comentário

Suzuki Swift Sport (2014) - Jeremy Clarkson

It may be a beancounter special but the Suzuki Swift Sport is a fun car that is also very good value

WHENEVER I pop into the newsagent’s to buy a paper, I am easily able to leave again without stealing a chocolate bar. It simply doesn’t enter my head to break the law.

Likewise I have never murdered anyone in a meeting. It’s crossed my mind, of course — I work for the BBC — but not once have I actually picked up one of the Fairtrade, nuclear-free peace pencils and plunged it into the chairman’s eye socket.

I suppose that I must have broken a law at some stage in my adult life, but sitting here now I simply cannot think what it may have been. I’ve never stolen anything, though the temptation is strong at those useless Tesco self-service checkouts. I’ve never mugged or pickpocketed or stabbed anyone. I’m basically Jesus, except — unlike him — I’ve never even knocked over a moneylender’s table.

Almost everyone reading this article will be in the same boat. Squeaky, Daz’n’Omo whiter than white. Until you get behind the wheel of a car. Then you break the law absolutely all the time.

You speed as a matter of course — oh yes you do. You gamble on amber and sometimes get it a bit wrong, you make illegal right turns when you think no one is looking, you park on yellow lines, you use your mobile phone occasionally and can you honestly put your hand on your heart and say that you have never driven when you think you could be a bit over the limit from the night before?

Jack Straw is a decent man. An honourable man. A law-abiding man. But he was photographed recently, sitting in his car on the motorway, eating a banana. He knows that this could put him on the wrong side of the law and yet he obviously thought, “Phooey. I don’t care.” So why when he’s walking past a church collection tin doesn’t he think, “I’ll have that”?

I believe I have the answer. It’s because almost all the laws of the land are sensible. They simply tell us not to do what we had no intention of doing anyway. Not murdering, not stealing and not coveting our neighbour’s ox are what separate human beings from the animals.

But all the rules of the road are rubbish. Straw knows when he is sitting in a traffic jam on the M6 that no harm will come to anyone if he eats a banana. I know that when I’m at that junction by the BBC in west London, if I do a right turn from Wood Lane onto the Westway, it will inconvenience not a soul. You know that if you do 85mph on the motorway, all will be well.

Killing an elephant for its tusks is bad and wrong. Pulling up on a yellow line and nipping into the shop for some milk isn’t.

Drinking? Well, we all know that it’s extremely unwise to drive a car when we can’t say “Peter Piper picked”, let alone the rest of it, but the morning after a few glasses of wine, when we feel completely normal? It’s difficult to accept that our reactions might be a bit off. They probably aren’t.

I sometimes wonder what would happen if all the country’s motoring rules were scrapped. My guess is: nothing at all.

There are those who say that rigorously enforcing speed limits saves lives, but anyone with an ounce of common sense knows that’s simply untrue. Better road design and improved occupant protection in cars are why the fatality figures keep dropping. So would we all do a million if there were no speed limits? I doubt it. And certainly not with petrol at £400 a litre.

Would we all drive drunk? No, because we realise it’s silly. Would we all jump red lights and go the wrong way round roundabouts and park in the middle of junctions? No, again. Common sense would stop us doing any of that.

It’d be anarchy out there, and I mean that in the old sense of the word: a perfect state where no government is needed. In fact the only rule I’d keep is the yellow box. Because that makes sense. In fact I’d increase the punishment for stopping on one from a penalty charge to death by sniper fire.

Anyway, I’ll let you chew on that while we move on to the road test — the really rather marvellous Suzuki Swift Sport.

There’s a tendency today to make hot hatchbacks extremely fast and large and gaudy. But all of that rather misses the point. A hot hatchback should be a normal hatchback with just a little bit of spiciness sprinkled into the mix. That’s what you got with the originals: the Volkswagen Golfs and the Peugeot 205s and the Ford Escorts. And it’s what you get with the Swift Sport.

The 1.6-litre engine has not been fitted with a turbo or supercharged with electricity. It’s simply been given high- lift camshafts — I’m drooling — so that you end up with a revvy 134bhp. “Pah,” the armchair enthusiasts will say. “My Magimix has more grunt than that.”

Yes, but because the Swift is so light — it weighs just 1,045kg — you end up with 128bhp per ton. Which is almost what you used to get from the Peugeot 205 GTI. And that car was a legend.

It’s not fast, not if you compare it with a Golf R or a Mercedes A 45 AMG, but it is fun. It handles beautifully and has a puppy-dog enthusiasm when you’re in the mood. Critically, however, it becomes just a normal small hatch when you aren’t. So, as standard you get features such as climate control, Bluetooth connectivity and so on.

There are various extras too that can be fitted either by you at home or by a dealer. I’m a bit confused by this because the cost of, say, a silver-finish trim for the dashboard is £75.97 or, if you buy the pieces and fit them yourself, £56.17. So you save £19.80 but end up with two broken fingers and a dash that’s all wonky. And covered in blood.

This brings us on to the question of quality. The Swift feels Japanese. There’s an Oriental sharpness to the brakes and a sense that all the equipment will work perfectly for seven years precisely. And then not work at all. But the Swift isn’t Japanese. It’s built in Hungary, mainly for the Indian market, by a company that’s part German.
                                        It’s a market forces car, then. A beancounter special. And usually that’s a recipe for disaster. But somewhere along the line someone who really knows about cars was able to inject a bit of magic into the mix. And what we’ve ended up with is a fun car that is available with three or five doors for £13,999 and £14,499 respectively. That is very good value.

It even comes with space in the back for children. I know this because I had to give Richard Hammond a lift and he didn’t moan once about being cramped.

As you can probably tell, I liked this car a lot. After the more expensive Fiesta ST it’s the best old-school hot hatch there is. But you won’t buy one because it’s a Suzuki and that sounds a bit downmarket. This means you’re daft. And that, I suppose, is why you are required to drive with both hands on the wheel, at 30mph, while not eating a banana or talking on the telephone.

Clarkson’s verdict ★★★★☆
                                        The best horse ever designed by committee

Suzuki Swift Sport 3dr

Engine:1586cc, 4 cylinders
                                        Power: 134bhp @ 6900rpm
                                        Torque: 118 lb ft @ 4400rpm
                                        Transmission: 6-speed manual
                                        Acceleration: 0-62mph in 8.7sec
                                        Top speed: 121mph
                                        Fuel: 44.1mpg (combined)
                                        CO2: 147g/km
                                        Vehicle tax band: F(£145 a year)
                                        Price: £13,999
                                        Release date: On sale now

Comentário

Get ready for the Swift Sport Turbo - Top Gear

Suzuki is getting serious, with six new models in the next three years. And a welcome by-product of this is a new, more driver-focused direction for the Swift, including a faster, harder, turbocharged Swift Sport.

A new dawn for
                                          Suzuki will see the brand occupy its key segments with two models – one fun and design-led, the other more sensible and rational. The introduction of a bigger, Honda Jazz-rivalling supermini to fill the rational role (which we’ll see at Geneva next spring) frees up the Swift to be “lower and harder”, UK sales chief Dale Wyatt told TG.

The current Swift (pictured) is among the most fun small cars on sale, but small is very much the keyword: the boot is pokey and rear passengers had better be small or understanding. “The new car will answer all the reasons not to buy a Swift”, said Wyatt, “whereas the Swift will be all about the driver”.

Details are otherwise scant, save for the fact we’ll have to wait until 2017 for the new Swift to arrive. With it will come a new hardcore
                                          Swift Sport, lighter and more powerful, and with a turbocharged engine almost certainly at its heart.

Wyatt wouldn’t officially confirm this, but he said “torque to weight is the new measure for cars like this”. That can only mean forced induction, Suzuki’s current range of revvy naturally aspirated petrol engines are fun to work hard but conspicuously torque-light.

He’s had a go in a prototype of the new Swift Sport, and revealed only that “it’ll be a hoot”. Good. The engine will also appear in a Vitara Sport version of
                                          Suzuki’s reinvented SUV.

Going down a size, there will be a bold new Suzuki city car to balance out the sensible Celerio. Wyatt was teasingly coy, stating only that “it will create its own segment. There’s nothing out there like it.”

That doesn’t, however, mean a comeback for the crackers little Cappuccino, the 1990s sports car which was built to dinky Japanese kei-car regulations but sold in the UK. “There’s room for a new Cappuccino too”, said Wyatt. “There isn’t a plan for one, though.”

Comentário

AD fim dos posts Desktop

Collapse

Ad Fim dos Posts Mobile

Collapse
                                          Working...
                                          X