Primeira Anterior Próxima Última

• Filtrar
  • Tempo
  • Show
Clear All

Mas então não era em Inglês?

Comentário

Originalmente Colocado por Zizzurry Ver Post
      J'aime beaucoup de banana because ne pas de caroço!
      lazy man!!!

Comentário

Originalmente Colocado por ayrtonrose Ver Post
        i was looking at your avatar and reading what you said. Thats why
        bj, bj ! [:d][:d]

Comentário

Originalmente Colocado por AyrtonRose Ver Post
          i was looking at your avatar and reading what you said. thats why
          but why you have relacionated my avatar with my english level? doenst make sense..

Comentário

Originalmente Colocado por girl92 Ver Post
            What a nice ideia...in this forum exist topics of everyting..
            oh god i continue to think that my english is terrible but the guy of cambridge said it's good, B1, all i need do praticse..
            I´m also at B1 pre-intermediate. And we study with Face2Face, second edition.
            Editado pela última vez por LIC; 29 May 2016, 22:40.

Comentário

Originalmente Colocado por LIC Ver Post
              I´m also at B1 pre-intermediate. And we study with Face2Face, secound edition.
              i dont care about that...my english level is enought right now for me...
              and learning a language,dont mather wich( incluind german that is very scary) is so easy as long we are in contact with the language like change the country...

Comentário

hey..english is not very very similiar with american.. for example in the speaking..
                Oh miúda, o que é que tu queres dizer para aí?

Comentário

You are all arming yourselves in racing mackerels.......

Comentário

Cunning...

Comentário

i dont care about that...my english level is enought right now for me...
                      and learning a language,dont mather wich( incluind german that is very scary) is so easy as long we are in contact with the language like change the country...
                      One thing is to be "enough", other is to be good.

There are a lot of misspelled words on most of your posts.

If you want to evolve on written English, please make an effort to write correctly. And this goes for the remaining posters.

Let's keep this clean.

Comentário

Originalmente Colocado por Karma Ver Post
                        Oh miúda, o que é que tu queres dizer para aí?
                        acording with your avatar you live in NY, and you have criticated the possible errors that we are making in this topic..and i have made the observation that the american is not completely similiar with the english..

Comentário

Originalmente Colocado por ZylmhuinVII Ver Post

If you want to evolve on written English, please make an effort to write correctly. And this goes for the remaining posters.

Let's keep this clean.
                          Not "on"................."in"
                          You use "in" when it represents a container
                          Example: In London, In July, In a post, In the kitchen

Comentário

Let's keep this clean.
                            in portuguese i dont write correctly, quanto mais in the english

Comentário

AH = priceless

Comentário

Originalmente Colocado por BrunoGrilo Ver Post
                                well well.. who are our grammar corrrecter? you or Zylm???
                                please decide

Comentário

Noticed, thanks. 😉

Comentário

acording with your avatar you live in NY, and you are arguing with me the possible errors that we are making in this topic..and i have made the observation that the american english is not completely similiar with the english british.
                                    with blue

Comentário

well well.. who are our grammar corrrecter? you or Zylm???
                                      please decide
                                      He is better than me.
                                      I just noticed that bit in his post
                                      Read and pay attention to his posts....ignore my bullshit.....

Comentário

Originalmente Colocado por LIC Ver Post
                                        with blue
                                        yehhh you can be my grammar correctooorrrr.... it be a pleasure...

Comentário

well well...this threat is so addicted...i have to take a shower...
                                          ''inté''

Comentário

Let's keep this clean.
                                            Authors, Users, subscribers? Or maybe a specific term for this case (internet forum)?

Comentário

You are all arming yourselves in racing mackerels.......
                                              racing horse mackerels​ ...

Comentário

Comentário

yehhh you can be my grammar correctooorrrr.... it be a pleasure...
                                                  Thanks, we are here to help everybody.
                                                  I think i give many errors in english written.
                                                  I study english since september, but this secound semester it's very hard.

Comentário

Originalmente Colocado por cuto Ver Post
                                                    racing horse mackerels​ ...
                                                    Thanks
                                                    Faltou-me o cavalo.............

Comentário

well well...this threat is so addicted...i have to take a shower...
                                                      ''inté''
                                                      Olhó gatoooo a atacar!

Comentário

acording with your avatar you live in NY, and you have criticated the possible errors that we are making in this topic..and i have made the observation that the american is not completely similiar with the english..
                                                        I don't live in NY, but Scruffy (the lad in the picture) lived there. However, I've been speaking english daily for the past three years since I'm living in an english speaking country.

Criticated = priceless.

You should have written criticized instead, criticated isn't even a word.

I'm outta here.

Comentário

He is better than me.
                                                          I just noticed that bit in his post
                                                          Read and pay attention to his posts....ignore my bullshit.....
                                                          [emoji2]

I have to write and speak English on work (despite working in Portugal) every day...

At the beginning was a little hard, especially the oral communication, but with time and practice, I've improved a lot.

Practice and accepting when people correct my mistakes...

PS: autocorrect helps a lot.

Comentário

people who are acting now in RIR?
                                                            is awesome...i want to punch my face for recusing to go with my sister..we had 2 tickets

Comentário

Originalmente Colocado por nathaniel Ver Post
                                                              michele tu vas tomber
                                                              Falta aí uma palavra começada em C e acabada em alho com ar no meio

Comentário

AD fim dos posts Desktop

Collapse

Ad Fim dos Posts Mobile

Collapse
                                                              Working...
                                                              X