X
Collapse
Primeira Anterior Próxima Última

• Filtrar
  • Tempo
  • Show
Clear All

Originalmente Colocado por Adams Ver Post
    Thread to measure "little cocks", I guess...
    Is there one in FAHO that isn´t about that particular subject???

Comentário

Originalmente Colocado por Adams Ver Post
      Thread to measure "little cocks", I guess...
      Small cocks. Little is correct, but small just sounds better.

Comentário

Originalmente Colocado por 33Stradale Ver Post
        Here it goes, a really small one...

Comentário

Can we talk about Pussy?

Comentário

ça me pete les couilles cette thread

Comentário

Originalmente Colocado por Navigation Ver Post
              Can we talk about Pussy?
              That's a bit weird for here...

Comentário

Originalmente Colocado por blakke Ver Post
                ça me pete les couilles cette thread
                Don't EVEN try to make me talk french, I'm horrible

Salut, mon nom est João Silva, Jé sus portugese.

Comentário

Originalmente Colocado por Navigation Ver Post
                  Can we talk about Pussy?
                  This kind of pussy?

Comentário

Originalmente Colocado por ZylmhuinVII Ver Post
                    Here it goes, a really small one...
                    le coc sportif?

Comentário

Originalmente Colocado por Spinnaker Ver Post
                      Is there one in FAHO that isn´t about that particular subject???
                      Well...

Originalmente Colocado por 33Stradale Ver Post
                      [emoji23]

Comentário

Helo my friends!

I'm going to the Luxembourg right now to end my truck delivery. I'm now at France. At least, I can taste some chocolates. Aniway, I'm ready to "get back to the road", so, Goodbye!

I think that I will drive to Reims before go for Luxembourg. The country roads there are very nice. And at the end, I have one fast motorway to the company.

Bye!

Comentário

Originalmente Colocado por JonasPower Ver Post
                          Hello my friends!

I'm going to Luxembourg right now to finish my truck delivery. I'm now in France. At least, I can taste some chocolates. Anyway, I'm ready to "get back on the road", so, Goodbye!

I think that I will drive to Reims before going to Luxembourg. The country roads over there are very nice.
                          Much better now

Comentário

FYI, este dicionário interactivo mostra a diferença entre coqs e cocks...

Comentário

Originalmente Colocado por Raistaparta Ver Post
                              Much better now
                              Wow mate, thank you so much!

Comentário

Why don't merge the 2 topics? http://forum.autohoje.com/showthread.php?t=144817 and http://forum.autohoje.com/showthread.php?t=104022

Comentário

Why not merging?

Comentário

Why not merging?
                                    It sounds strange... It can be "Why not merge"

Comentário

It sounds strange... It can be "Why not merge"
                                      It depends on the context. You would say "why don't you merge both threads" or simply "why not merging both threads", depending whether you'd be directly suggesting it to someone or simply making a suggestion for whoever is responsible for merging them.

Comentário

It depends on the context. You would say "why don't you merge both threads" or simply "why not merging both threads", depending whether you'd be directly suggesting it to someone or simply making a suggestion for whoever is responsible for merging them.
                                        I understand that difference, but I think "why not merge both threads" can also be used

Comentário

Join...

Comentário

You almost nailed it!

Comentário

Originalmente Colocado por RafaN Ver Post
                                              You almost nailed it!
                                              Salut.

Jé speaque very béde.

(Quando não encontro as palavras certas em francês, uso em Inglês com sotaque francês )

Comentário

Je sui trés content, parce que gosto beaocup du pain avec salpicão.

Comentário

Je sui trés content, parce que gosto beaocup du pain avec salpicão.
                                                  E eu tenho uma viatura cátrélle lá no sítio onde j'habito.

Comentário

Originalmente Colocado por ClioII Ver Post
                                                    E eu tenho uma viatura cátrélle lá no sítio onde j'habito.
                                                    E habitas numa casa tipo maison com janelas tipo fenétres?

PS: Let's stop with the off-topic

Comentário

E habitas numa casa tipo maison com janelas tipo fenétres?

PS: Let's stop with the off-topic
                                                      Right-ho!

Comentário

Well, today we have a good subject to discuss in this thread because..... its Match Day!

England VS Portugal

Who do you think it`s gonna win?

Comentário

Originalmente Colocado por oscarcc Ver Post
                                                          Well, today we have a good subject to discuss in this thread because..... its Match Day!

England VS Portugal

Who do you think it`s gonna win?
                                                          "Who do you think will win?"

Portugal, of course!

Comentário

Portugal will win and in the end the English lads will flood their internet forums with their usual bitter stuff, such like "portuguese players are the most cheating, diving moaning pussies in Europe, how I hate those bloody bastards, Pepe should die of AIDS" and things alike.

Just another day in the office.

Comentário

Maybe england wins...

Or maybe Portugal, let's see soon!

I don't like the Idea of support football games just because Portugal is on it. That have one name: Be popularucho and patriota.

Comentário

AD fim dos posts Desktop

Collapse

Ad Fim dos Posts Mobile

Collapse
                                                              Working...
                                                              X