Anúncio

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Portugal-Inglaterra-Ganhamos!! E venha a França :)

Collapse

Ads nos topicos Mobile

Collapse

Ads Nos topicos Desktop

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
Collapse
Primeira Anterior Próxima Última

• Filtrar
  • Tempo
  • Show
Clear All

Janus

Grass Roots

Posted: Sat Jul 01, 2006 8:33 pm

wrote:
    Hey, u all portuguese. Why are you ah home? Shouldnt you all be celebrating? Ah, right, you don't have any friends to party around, soo u stay at home and play tough... over the web.
    Big lol to u all! ROTFL!

Here in Portugal we celebrate with our wifes. Guess you English celebrate with beer right????

Comentário

citação:Originalmente colocada por andred

Vejam esta foto:

[img]uploaded/andred/200671202136_2023974529.jpeg[/img]

[}][}][}][}]
      [}][}][}][}]
      [}][}][}][}]
      [}][}][}][}][}][}][}]

Comentário

citação:Originalmente colocada por Bruno4646

citação:Originalmente colocada por andred

Vejam esta foto:

[img]uploaded/andred/200671202136_2023974529.jpeg[/img]

[}][}][}][}]
        [}][}][}][}]
        [}][}][}][}]
        [}][}][}][}][}][}][}]
        [}][}][}][}][}][}][}][}][}][}]

Comentário

citação:Originalmente colocada por Methanex

citação:Originalmente colocada por Tubular Bells

Vou fazer como os carros na estrada:

PPPPIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII PIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII PII PII PI PI PI PI PII PII PI PI PI
          PIIIII PIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII PIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII PII PII PII PI PI PI

[}][}][}]
          Isso é código Morse?[}][}][}][}]
          [}][}][}][}][}][}][}][}][}]

Comentário

citação:Originalmente colocada por Janus

Janus

Grass Roots

wrote:
            Hey, u all portuguese. Why are you ah home? Shouldnt you all be celebrating? Ah, right, you don't have any friends to party around, soo u stay at home and play tough... over the web.
            Big lol to u all! ROTFL!

Here in Portugal we celebrate with our wifes. Guess you English celebrate with beer right????
            TUNGAS!! [}][}][}][}]

Comentário

Como podem ver há pessoal com nivel no site inglês, de ambos os lados...

citação:

O Dogg wrote:
              motorhead wrote:
              Congratulations to all good England supporters ! You've did great , played fair, and faced Portugal as equals with only 10 players!

At the end, we've won fair and square, in part thank's to RICARDO who is a HUGE GK!!!

I'm really sorry that England is out, because it was my second favorite team! I've been to England and known a little about English people and thank God, most of you aren't like the English Press at all!

To all the English sore losers, well, you're really losers, what else can I say...

To all the good English supporters, we' ll sure meet again!!!

To all the Portuguese offensive "Trolls" please , behave yourself, be good winers and good sportsman and for all those who don't understant this kind of behaviour, "Vão apanhar no k.u, cambada de frustrados", get a life and a girlfriend (other than your right hand)!!!

Cheers

Motörhead

I don't understand the portugese part of your post, but from what I can gather it is spot on. Stick around and introduce yourself.

Thanks mate!

I'm portuguese and the part of my post that you don't understand is a little bit strong but is only dedicated to all the portuguese people who don't know how to behave when wining, when losing and also in most things in life...and I don't like that kind of people, from Portugal or from Mars!

There's always people who want's to take advantage of something to humiliate others, no matter if they are from Portugal, from England, from Botswana , etc.

It was a great football match and we've won. That's it. England could have won either. That's why it's a game!

Cheers

Motörhead

Comentário

Rooney é gozado pelos seus colegas de equipa.[}]
                [}][}][}][}][}][}]

Comentário

citação:Originalmente colocada por Excalibur

Como podem ver há pessoal com nivel no site inglês, de ambos os lados...

citação:

O Dogg wrote:
                  motorhead wrote:
                  Congratulations to all good England supporters ! You've did great , played fair, and faced Portugal as equals with only 10 players!

At the end, we've won fair and square, in part thank's to RICARDO who is a HUGE GK!!!

I'm really sorry that England is out, because it was my second favorite team! I've been to England and known a little about English people and thank God, most of you aren't like the English Press at all!

To all the English sore losers, well, you're really losers, what else can I say...

To all the good English supporters, we' ll sure meet again!!!

To all the Portuguese offensive "Trolls" please , behave yourself, be good winers and good sportsman and for all those who don't understant this kind of behaviour, "Vão apanhar no k.u, cambada de frustrados", get a life and a girlfriend (other than your right hand)!!!

Cheers

Motörhead

I don't understand the portugese part of your post, but from what I can gather it is spot on. Stick around and introduce yourself.

Thanks mate!

I'm portuguese and the part of my post that you don't understand is a little bit strong but is only dedicated to all the portuguese people who don't know how to behave when wining, when losing and also in most things in life...and I don't like that kind of people, from Portugal or from Mars!

There's always people who want's to take advantage of something to humiliate others, no matter if they are from Portugal, from England, from Botswana , etc.

It was a great football match and we've won. That's it. England could have won either. That's why it's a game!

Cheers

Motörhead
                  muito muito bom! [^]

já agora, ninguém arranja a pérola do comentador?

Comentário

E o comentário da SIC - Tomem FDP!!!
                    quem arranja?

Comentário

citação:Originalmente colocada por Janus

Janus

Grass Roots

wrote:
                      Big lol to u all! ROTFL!

[}][}][}][}][}]

Comentário

Até ao momento, já um jogador que não vai jogar com Portugal:

4. Juan (Brasil) - Levou um amarelo e juntando com o do jogo anterior, ficou suspenso assim como o Petit.

Comentário

Para mais informações sobre o jogo de Brasil vs França:

http://fifaworldcup.yahoo.com/06/en/...ate.html?id=60

[:I]

Comentário

citação:Portugal-Inglaterra-Ganhamos!! Quem vem a seguir?
                            Vem alguem com muita vontade de perder!

Comentário

SOMOS OS MAIORES.

GANDA RICARDO.

Comentário

citação:Originalmente colocada por trocadinho

O Eusébio é im espectáculo:

...ganhámos aos ingleses, apesar da expulsão do Rooney...
                                LOL .. esse eusebio ja devia era ter uns copos a mais

Comentário

Epah eu gosto muito do brazil e dos brazileiros mas adorava que ganhasse a França.. os brazukas ja pensam que vao ser campeoes do mundo e se apanhassemos a França era a vingança de 2000 !!!! era excelente !!!

FRANÇA

Comentário

A França ganha 1-0

Comentário

A França já ganha, pelo Henry. Estão a jogar muito bem, o Zidane é um patrão e o Vieira não lhe fica nada atrás.

Comentário

A França marcou!

Comentário

A França ganha 1-0

Comentário

Dois craques frente a frente, por enquanto o da esquerda tá em vantagem.

Comentário

A França está a dominar. Estou a gostar de ver o jogo, poucas faltas, boa circulação de bola e boas oportunidades de golo (mais para a França). E o Zidane está a mostrar que vai sair da selecção em grande. O Henry é o melhor avançado do mundo, e o Vieira é um graaande centro-campista.

Comentário

citação:Originalmente colocada por PePa

E o comentário da SIC - Tomem FDP!!!
                                                quem arranja?
                                                Isso é que era de valor:D

Comentário

citação:Originalmente colocada por J.Garcia

Rooney é gozado pelos seus colegas de equipa.[}]
                                                  [}][}][}][}][}][}]
                                                  Isto não é uma montagem ????
                                                  [:0][:0][:0][:0][:0][:0]

Comentário

citação:Originalmente colocada por carlos andrade

A França ganha 1-0

Comentário

citação:Originalmente colocada por Omega

citação:Originalmente colocada por carlos andrade

A França ganha 1-0
                                                      Eu bem que desde 1984 desejo uma cabidela de Galo, mas até agora não tenho tido sorte nenhuma ...

Comentário

França por favor !!!

Comentário

Mas o Brazil num lance pode resolver o jogo .. é esperar para ver

Comentário

Para pena minha confirma-se o que muitos diziam (e eu tambem), o brasil neste mundial não esta com a magia de outros tempos.

Mas tenhamos esperança

A frança começou mal e quem a viu e quem a vê

Comentário

citação:Originalmente colocada por PGT_SW

Mas o Brazil num lance pode resolver o jogo .. é esperar para ver
                                                              O Brazil normal sim, mas este nao me parece.

Comentário

AD fim dos posts Desktop

Collapse

Ad Fim dos Posts Mobile

Collapse
                                                              Working...
                                                              X