X
Collapse
Primeira Anterior Próxima Última

• Filtrar
  • Tempo
  • Show
Clear All

Originalmente Colocado por Raistaparta Ver Post
    Portugal will win and in the end the English lads will flood their internet forums with their usual bitter stuff, such like "portuguese players are the most cheating, diving moaning pussies in Europe, how I hate those bloody bastards, Pepe should die of AIDS" and things alike.

Just another day in the office.
    True...

However, we have a "little" issue this time...Éder.

Comentário

Originalmente Colocado por Adams Ver Post
      True...

However, we have a "little" issue this time...Éder.
      Little you say??? With a Height of 1,88m? You´ve got to be kidding!!!

Comentário

Hi
        What happens with this thread? so down

I sayed that i understand better the british english than the american english, and a user said that i'm wrong because all of us are costumed to hear the american english specially in movies and series, etc..

But this girl has britist accent and it's a typical example of what is to me good oral comprehension..

Explanations?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yrek9D8_X2Q

Comentário

This thread is down because everybody is sleeping..

Comentário

Originalmente Colocado por JonasPower Ver Post
            This thread is down because everybody is sleeping..
            since 02/06/2016?
            dont tell me that you are talking about snakes in hibernation?

Comentário

Well, one week sleeping.. Maybe someone is in holidays?

Comentário

Well, one week sleeping.. Maybe someone is in holidays?
                Lol...fuc* logical..... so why the others threads are with the same activity?

Comentário

Originalmente Colocado por girl92 Ver Post
                  That's true. They went to the beach today or they dont remember this thread. That's a problem

Comentário

Girl92, copy your posts and post them somewhere with auto-correct.
                    You'll see where did you fail, and hopefully learn with it.

Comentário

Originalmente Colocado por ZylmhuinVII Ver Post
                      Girl92, copy your posts and post them somewhere with auto-correct.
                      You'll see where did you fail, and hopefully learn with it.
                      You'll see where you failed, and hopefully learn with it.

"Where did you fail" is a question.
                      "Where you failed (did fail) is a statement.

Comentário

Where?
                        For example the google translat will only correct vocubulary errors,not the other much more importants like grammar and phrase construction

Comentário

Originalmente Colocado por 33Stradale Ver Post
                          You'll see where you failed, and hopefully learn with it.

"Where did you fail" is a question.
                          "Where you failed (did fail) is a statement.
                          Thanks 😉

Comentário

Where?
                            For example the google translat will only correct vocubulary errors,not the other much more importants like grammar and phrase construction
                            Grammarly might be a better help. Some time ago up to a limited number of characters/words it was free, you can give a look.

Comentário

Because during the holidays nobody cares about another languages

Comentário

Because during the holidays nobody cares about another languages

Are you sure? If i went do London on holidays i need to care about english, french at Paris, german at Berlin, spanish at Madrid, etc etc
                                ahahahaah
                                Editado pela última vez por girl92; 10 June 2016, 19:09.

Comentário

Originalmente Colocado por ptsyndicate Ver Post
                                  Grammarly might be a better help. Some time ago up to a limited number of characters/words it was free, you can give a look.
                                  I don't understand what you are trying to say..

Comentário

My eyes hurt.

Comentário

Are you sure? If i went do London on holidays i need to care about english, french at Paris, german at Berlin, spanish at Madrid, etc etc
                                      ahahahaah
                                      But here everybody goes to Oporto in the Holydays..

Comentário

I have a question(maybe stupid): why you usually call Oporto and not Porto?
                                        makes me crazy...

Comentário

Originalmente Colocado por RafaN Ver Post
                                          My eyes hurt.
                                          what a pitty..

Comentário

makes me crazy...
                                            Just like Lisboa is "Lisbon" in English, Porto is "Oporto" in English

Comentário

makes me crazy...

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=why+Oporto+and+not+porto

Comentário

Just like Lisboa is "Lisbon" in English, Porto is "Oporto" in English
                                                but i saw ''Oporto'' in portuguese stuffs... like locations on instagram,etc..

Comentário

Originalmente Colocado por Ricky5 Ver Post
                                                  god bless you

Comentário

but i saw ''Oporto'' in portuguese stuffs... like locations on instagram,etc..
                                                    But that's because out there there's people that writte english just for style. (just like us here.. )

Oporto is English, no more to say

Comentário

Actually, that has quite a bit to be said than that. There are a number of theories but the one wich is most accepted is because it is just a big confusion. In Portuguese language, we always say "(...) O Porto" or "Vinho do Porto" and so, foreigners got confunsed because they thought that the sound of "O" is part of the name of the city.

Others say that British people enjoyed the city so much that they created a name for it...

Comentário

makes me crazy...
                                                        For the very same reason you call "Londres" to a city named London.

Comentário

Originalmente Colocado por ClioII Ver Post
                                                          For the very same reason you call "Londres" to a city named London.
                                                          Indeed.

It's called "translation".

Comentário

makes me crazy...
                                                            They also say "Sporting Lisbon", stupid foreigners

Comentário

Originalmente Colocado por Ricardo109 Ver Post
                                                              They also say "Sporting Lisbon", stupid foreigners
                                                              They are right.

Comentário

AD fim dos posts Desktop

Collapse

Ad Fim dos Posts Mobile

Collapse
                                                              Working...
                                                              X