X
Collapse
Primeira Anterior Próxima Última

• Filtrar
  • Tempo
  • Show
Clear All

Originalmente Colocado por girl92 Ver Post
    peço desculpa...e se falar frances? talvez me safe melhor...eu falo como bem quiser....o que interessa é que percebam o que digo quer esteja bem ou mal escrito...
    You were doing so well! Why did you change to Portuguese?

Si vous voulez, vous pouvez parler en Français, je comprends aussi, mais cette chose s'appelle "English Thread" (pardon pour quelque erreur).

Comentário

Originalmente Colocado por mdbc Ver Post
      You were doing so well! Why did you change to Portuguese?

Si vous voulez, vous pouvez parler en Français, je comprends aussi, mais cette chose s'appelle "English Thread" (pardon pour quelque erreur).
      Because i change to the language that i want...if you dont like that you always can push in the esc bottom..

Comentário

I see this thread like a spot wher we can ask questions, and if we writte some errors there are many people who can help writte well.
        So it's a good place to be here.
        You arn't wrong, and i'm not the rigth person, we help together.
        That's all about: help.

Comentário

8. Os posts devem ser colocados em Língua Portuguesa

Where the MI6?

You know what i mean and be a good lad or lassie Joninhas....

Comentário

Originalmente Colocado por LIC Ver Post
            I see this thread like a spot wher we can ask questions, and if we writte some errors there are many people who can help writte well.
            So it's a good place to be here.
            You arn't wrong, and i'm not the rigth person, we help together.
            That's all about: help.
            *where
            write
            aren't
            right

So, it's a good place to be. (não precisas de acrescentar o "here")

Comentário

Thanks.

Comentário

Originalmente Colocado por XlPower Ver Post
                You take the words from my mouth.
                You took* (...)

Comentário

This is getting weird.. Aniway, I have now arrived to the job, and I'm with some free time to surf on the Forum Autohoje Online.

I've created some stuff in the last night, I decided to make a trailer for a trucks game! So, I came up to the internet with the mod!

However, because of the position of my mod on the website, I think that it won't be a sucess..

Now, I will see some car threads!

Comentário

Damn traffic in Republic Av......

Comentário

That avenue is very popular... The traffic lights on the roundabout are the worst part..

Comentário

Originalmente Colocado por LIC Ver Post
                        In Coimbra, we learn with a teacher, in my case american teacher, and the book we use for it's: Face2Face, second editon, from Cambridge.
                        We learned*(...)

Comentário

Originalmente Colocado por JFML Ver Post
                          We learned*(...)
                          Pode ser no presente..

Comentário

Originalmente Colocado por Im4real Ver Post
                            Pode ser no presente..
                            Yes, now that you said that, i realized that it could be.

However, if he is using the present, the sentence is wrong anyway. It should be: "We are learning(...)"

P.S.- You must write things in english
                            Editado pela última vez por JFML; 30 May 2016, 08:42.

Comentário

Originalmente Colocado por BrunoGrilo Ver Post
                              Damn traffic in Republic Av......
                              Names are not translated, I guess.

Comentário

Originalmente Colocado por ZylmhuinVII Ver Post
                                Names are not translated, I guess.
                                Why not? Fountains Pear Tree of Melo Av. sounds so much nicer!

Comentário

Este tópico é, quase, tão cómico quanto os trabalhos feitos por Rowan Atkinson.

Por favor, prossigam. Muito obrigado.

Comentário

In English, please!

Comentário

Yesterday a friend asked me if i knew of a real good place to eat a little french lady. As he wanted to pay the price of the pissing grape, i told him that he could try any place as long as he were willing to call the Gregory later on.

Comentário

Originalmente Colocado por cuto Ver Post
                                        Yesterday a friend asked me if i knew of a real good place to eat a little french lady. As he wanted to pay the price of the pissing grape, i told him that he could try any place as long as he were willing to call the Gregory later on.
                                        ...really good...

Comentário

...really good...
                                          Yea. He speaks a lousy English. Poor fellow.

Comentário

With this level of English, it is clear that we all studied in public schools ...

Comentário

Originalmente Colocado por MrsX Ver Post
                                              Why not? Fountains Pear Tree of Melo Av. sounds so much nicer!
                                              You don't translate names because you wouldn't be able to explain to a tourist that "Socorro" and "Ajuda" are different places in Lisbon...

Comentário

Originalmente Colocado por neoalfa Ver Post
                                                With this level of English, it is clear that we all studied in public schools ...
                                                I learned most of my English with video-games

Then, on public school, I learned the basis (verbs, mostly).

But it was only when I had to speak and write more fluently, that I saw that what I knew so far was not enough. Now, I make an effort to don't read Portuguese subtitles on TV series, and practice conversation as much as possible.

On my last trip to the US, they said I was "OK" (which I think it means that I have a "shitty" English )

Comentário

In this topic you are all very good, but in my head I hear Borat ... and that changes everything!

Comentário

The weder its fino on Lisbona!

Comentário

I learned most of my English with video-games

Then, in/at public school, I learned the basis (verbs, mostly).

But it was only when I had to speak and write more fluently, that I saw that what I knew until then was not enough. Now, I make an effort not to read Portuguese subtitles on TV series, and practice conversation as much as possible.

On my last trip to the US, they said I was "OK" (which I think it means that I have a "shitty" English )
                                                      Done...i think...

Comentário

Originalmente Colocado por cuto Ver Post
                                                        Done...i think...
                                                        Grammar nazi!

Comentário

Este tópico é brutal...

Comentário

Originalmente Colocado por JFML Ver Post
                                                            We learned*(...)
                                                            It was a present sentence.
                                                            Thanks one more time for advising me.
                                                            Editado pela última vez por LIC; 30 May 2016, 14:40. Razão: correct sentece

Comentário

Originalmente Colocado por neoalfa Ver Post
                                                              I allways studied in public schools.
                                                              Originalmente Colocado por ClioII Ver Post
                                                              You don't translate names because you wouldn't be able to explain to a tourist that "Socorro" and "Ajuda" are different places in Lisbon...
                                                              The best sentence

Comentário

AD fim dos posts Desktop

Collapse

Ad Fim dos Posts Mobile

Collapse
                                                              Working...
                                                              X