• Tempo
  • Show
Clear All

Originalmente Colocado por LIC Ver Post
    It was a present sentence.
    Thanks one more time for advice me.

Well, if you're using the present, you should read this :

Originalmente Colocado por JFML Ver Post
    Yes, now that you said that, i realized that it could be.

However, if he is using the present, the sentence is wrong anyway. It should be: "We are learning(...)"

P.S.- You must write things in english

Comentário

Originalmente Colocado por neoalfa Ver Post
      With this level of English, it is clear that we all studied in public schools ...
      Intelligence can't be measured on where we studied

Comentário

Now i'm listening a pop bulgarian music made by Anrea:

I love this kind of music. It's pop, also electronical, and the girl is beautiful xD

Comentário

I like a portuguese song about some very important things: money and sports (gymnastics)!

It goes something like:
          "The end of the month is already here.
          ... And we're always stretching!"

By: kicks and kicks

Comentário

I changed the keyboard idiom for write better in this thread ahahahah

Comentário

Originalmente Colocado por girl92 Ver Post
              Intelligence can't be measured onwhere we studied
              I think it's: only for the place...

Correct me if i'm wrong.
              But i understood the idea
              We studied in public schools, but now we are writting in a private place

Comentário

Do you wish to ensure english writing performance skills?

Choose associated contract schools!

Comentário

Just get a new keyboard...that one is fucked up.

Comentário

Originalmente Colocado por LIC Ver Post
                    It was a present sentence.
                    Thanks one more time for advice me.
                    Advising me...

Comentário

Intelligence can't be measured on where we studied
                      You can't say it like that.

First, you are not measuring. You are not using a tape! So, you should be using the verb "evaluate".

Second, it's not "on", it's "by".

So, the line you wanted to write should be like this:

"Intelligence can't be evaluated by where we studied"

Comentário

First, you are not measuring. You are not using a tape! So, you should be using the verb "evaluate".

Or, all that glitters ain't gold
                        (Prince said it)

Comentário

Originalmente Colocado por omnibus Ver Post
                          Or, all that glitters ain't gold
                          (Prince said it)
                          What do you mean by that?

Comentário

What do you mean by that?
                            it's just a song by prince, meaning "nem tudo o que reluz é ouro"; não julgues o livro pela capa etc.

É que mesmo na escola pública tive aulas de tradução de inglês e traduzíamos ditados

Comentário

Oh god..I just can't understand this grammar....

Comentário

Nice thread!

Despite living in the UK for more than ten years now I still struggle to write in a proper way...
                                In order to avoid errors in words and sentences I need to double check first on Google specialy because portuguese language is back to front to the english language.
                                If all of us use this thread a little bit every day in order to practice our English I believe we all are going to get a degree in English....
                                Editado pela última vez por oscarcc; 30 May 2016, 12:04.

Comentário

I would like so much to live in U.K for a few months just for learning definitely the language

Comentário

Originalmente Colocado por oscarcc Ver Post
                                    If all of us use this thread a little bit every day in order to practice our English I believe we all are going to get a degree in English....
                                    Coool...
                                    And why don't create a french,spain ou german thread? It would be cool too :p

Comentário

I would like so much to live in U.K for a few months just for learning definitely the language
                                      I would love to live in the UK for a few months to learn English fluently.
                                      It sounds better like that.

Comentário

Originalmente Colocado por cuto Ver Post
                                        Done...i think...
                                        Gracias

Comentário

Nice thread!

Despite living in the UK for more than ten years now I still struggle to write in a proper way...
                                          In order to avoid errors in words and sentences I need to double check first on Google specialy because portuguese language is back to front to the english language.
                                          Do you know what a comma is?

Comentário

Good afternoon mates! LIC, that music is very inteeresting! And the video, too!

Well, I have now finished the lunch-time. I have eat one sandwitch of cheese and chouryção. I loved it! And, in the end, I have drink a bit of juice from Sunquick, inside my water bottle. It was nice, too.

Now I'm on the computer. Next, I will work. So, I'm enjoying the last few minutes here, on the Forum Autohoje.

Goodbye!

Comentário

Girl92´s avatar is from Asterix?

Comentário

Originalmente Colocado por ESPRIT Ver Post
                                                Yes it is.

http://www.asterix.com/asterix-de-a-.../falabala.html

Comentário

Originalmente Colocado por JonasPower Ver Post
                                                  Good afternoon mates! LIC, that music is very inteeresting! And the video, too!

Well, I have now finished the lunch-time. I have eat one sandwitch of cheese and chouryção. I loved it! And, in the end, I have drink a bit of juice from Sunquick, inside my water bottle. It was nice, too.

Now I'm on the computer. Next, I will work. So, I'm enjoying the last few minutes here, on the Forum Autohoje.

Goodbye!
                                                  English verbs are so easy it hurts to see them mistreated like that.

There are about 35 irregular ones, all the others in paste tense end in "ed".

So, to eat, ate eaten.

Therefore: you've eaten, you ate.
                                                  To drink, drank, drunk

Comentário

Originalmente Colocado por ESPRIT Ver Post
                                                    Is Girl92´s avatar from Asterix?

Comentário

Nice thread!

Not with all the crap that i see in this thread...

Comentário

Originalmente Colocado por 33Stradale Ver Post
                                                        Is Girl92´s avatar from Asterix?
                                                        Exactly. One of the most common mistakes is related to the inversion of the subject and verb when asking a question.

"You are ok." - "Are you ok?"
                                                        "She was wasted." - "Was she wasted?"
                                                        "He is drunk" - "Is he drunk?"
                                                        Editado pela última vez por MrsX; 30 May 2016, 14:45.

Comentário

Originalmente Colocado por omnibus Ver Post
                                                          There are about 35 irregular ones, all the others in paste tense end in "ed".
                                                          It's more than that. A little over 100 in basic standard english, but almost 350 if you step into erudite english. Nonetheless, portuguese language´s irregular verbs are a few thousands.

Comentário

Originalmente Colocado por 33Stradale Ver Post
                                                            It's more than that. A little over 100 in basic standard english, but almost 350 if you step into erudite english. Nonetheless, portuguese language´s irregular verbs are a few thousands.
                                                            Upssy!

I stand corrected!

Comentário

Originalmente Colocado por MrsX Ver Post
                                                              Exactly. One of the most common mistakes is related to the inversion of the subject and verb when asking a question.

"You are ok." - "Are you ok?"
                                                              "She was waisted." - "Was she waisted?"
                                                              "He is drunk" - "Is he drunk?"
                                                              Great examples, naughty girl!

Comentário

AD fim dos posts Desktop

Collapse

Ad Fim dos Posts Mobile

Collapse
                                                              Working...
                                                              X