X
Collapse
Primeira Anterior Próxima Última

• Filtrar
  • Tempo
  • Show
Clear All

Originalmente Colocado por Karma Ver Post
    I don't live in NY, but Scruffy (the lad in the picture) lived there. However, I've been speaking english daily for the past three years since I'm living in an english speaking country.

Criticated = priceless.

You should have written criticized instead, criticated isn't even a word.

I'm outta here.
    In that context can we use: argue?
    Because they were like figthing.

Comentário

Originalmente Colocado por Karma Ver Post
      I don't live in NY, but Scruffy (the lad in the picture) lived there. However, I've been speaking english daily for the past three years since I'm living in an english speaking country.

Criticated = priceless.

You should have written criticized instead, criticated isn't even a word.

I'm outta here.
      i know...my english is terrible...... a shit..

Comentário

Originalmente Colocado por Im4real Ver Post
        Authors, Users, subscribers? Or maybe a specific term for this case (internet forum)?
        I use it only on this case, internet forums.

You have the OP (original poster) and all the other posters, that post on the thread.

Is it wrong?

Comentário

Originalmente Colocado por girl92 Ver Post
          people who are acting now in RIR?
          is awesome...i want to punch my face for recusing to go with my sister..we had 2 tickets
          This gig, i dont know, but the gig before was Ivete Zangalo.
          Why didn't you go out with your sister?

Comentário

people who are acting now in RIR?
            is awesome...i want to punch my face for recusing to go with my sister..we had 2 tickets
            Now?

Computers and a guy that pressed Play in them...

Comentário

If is a guy with a laptop, is Avicii.

Comentário

I've read this thread so far and the only thing I can think is: what the hell are they teaching in school these days???

Comentário

Originalmente Colocado por ZylmhuinVII Ver Post
                  I use it only on this case, internet forums.

You have the OP (original poster) and all the other posters, that post on the thread.

Is it wrong?
                  No idea

Comentário

Now?

Computers and a guy that pressed Play in them...
                    ahahahahaahahahahaahah

but behind a song, have to exist someone to create the song/beat....

Comentário

Originalmente Colocado por ruymoreira Ver Post
                      I've read this thread so far and the only thing I can think is: what the hell are they teaching in school these days???

They aren't...

Comentário

Originalmente Colocado por LIC Ver Post
                        This gig, i dont know, but the gig before was Ivete Zangalo.
                        Why didn't you go out with your sister?
                        because i dont want to go listening musics of artists that i dont kwow or like...
                        but Avicci's songs are cools :p what a pitty

Comentário

ahahahahaahahahahaahah

but behind a song, have to exist someone to create the song/beat....
                          You're right. But one thing is to create a song, other is perform it live.
                          If is a guy with a laptop, is Avicii.
                          Yes, it is.

Comentário

Originalmente Colocado por ruymoreira Ver Post

In Coimbra, we learn with a teacher, in my case american teacher, and the book we use for it's: Face2Face, second editon, from Cambridge.
                            Editado pela última vez por LIC; 29 May 2016, 22:32. Razão: correct sentece

Comentário

In Coimbra, we learn with a teacher, in my case american teacher, and the book we use for it's: Face2Face, secound editon, from Cambridge.
                              Second, not "secound" [emoji6]

Comentário

because i dont want to go listening musics of artists that i dont kwow or like...
                                but Avicci's songs are cools :p what a pitty
                                I don't no why all girls like Dj.
                                There are so many fish at the ocean!

Comentário

Second, not "secound" [emoji6]
                                  Thanks
                                  I said, i have a problem with written english.

Comentário

and what the well are doing artist of shit like Ariana in a festival of rock??? its incredible...

Comentário

I don't no why all girls like Dj.
                                      There are so many fish at the ocean!
                                      i like of variable types of musics, not only dj's...and between the dj's i dont like of everyting, for sure...

Comentário

Secound- Second round.

Comentário

and what the well are doing artist of shit like Ariana in a festival of rock??? its incredible...
                                          If it was just her...

Comentário

When i was younger i used to practice with my colleagues at school to talk with each other in english. Most of the time we looked like goofies but it helped me to develop my dialogue and increase the vocabulary. Its important however not just understand how words are said but also the way they are written, and for that its crucial you read books, or see movies with english subtitles.
                                            My first thought when i saw some of the sentences in previous posts was to joke about it, but being bold enough to start a thread and expose your weakness and willing to learn should not be disencouraged.
                                            The worst mistake anyone can make is being too afraid to make one.

Comentário

If it was just her...
                                              deviam mudar o nome de festival para outra coisa sem ser rock in rio..que degradação..é electronica, ivete sangalo, pitas de 20 anos como ariana com musicas da treta...num festival onde ja actuou queen??
                                              e tem de ser a ivete sangalo a ir la todos os anos e a tapar buracos?? vê-se logo a qualidade que isto tem...

epah que actue o que for mas que mudem o nome do festival e que deixe de ser conhecido como o festival de rock do mundo..é ridiculo

ps: tive de me expressar em portugues porque isto do RIR irrita-me

Comentário

i like of variable types of musics, not only dj's...and between the dj's i dont like of everyting, for sure...
                                                I would like to know if you are really trying to write properly or if you are just trying to be funny

Or if you learned English in Algarve

Comentário

Yes, because Avicii is all about rock'n'roll...

Comentário

Originalmente Colocado por mdbc Ver Post
                                                    I would like to know if you are really trying to write properly or if you are just trying to be funny

I laughed so hard...

Comentário

peço desculpa...e se falar frances? talvez me safe melhor...eu falo como bem quiser....o que interessa é que percebam o que digo quer esteja bem ou mal escrito...

Comentário

I laughed so hard...

Well, I have a doubt: should I write "in Algarve" or "in the Algarve"?

Comentário

This is how i see this topic (concerning some sentences used)...

No hard feelings
                                                          Editado pela última vez por Ricky5; 29 May 2016, 22:50.

Comentário

Allgarve

Comentário

I think it's "in Algarve", like in Lisbon or in London.

Comentário

AD fim dos posts Desktop

Collapse

Ad Fim dos Posts Mobile

Collapse
                                                              Working...
                                                              X